Sign in to follow this  
kts79

New bras at Bras N Things for implants

Hi ladies

Just thought I would share, I am a member at Bras N Things & got an email from them last night about a new range of bras specifically for augmented boobies!

I haven't seen any of them in real life yet, but thought I would share. If anyone sees them & tries them on, let me know what they are like.

http://media.edmgateway.net/track?t=v&enid=ZWFzPTEmbXNpZD0xJmF1aWQ9Jm1pZD0xOTQ1NDc4Jm1zZ2lkPTcxMDMzNiZkaWQ9MTE4NzIzMyZlZGlkPTExODcyMzMmc249MTcwMDYwMTQmZWlkPWprc3RldmlzQGJpZ3BvbmQuY29tJmVlaWQ9amtzdGV2aXNAYmlncG9uZC5jb20mdWlkPTQ3Mjc2MTsyMDY5MDEwMDE3Nzk7NDcyNzYxJnJpZD00NDc1ODImZXJpZD00NDc1ODImZmw9Jm12aWQ9JnRnaWQ9JmV4dHJhPQ==&&&2000&eu=11001&&&

It's called the Unreal collection, but I couldn't search for it on their website, but the link above is for the online version of the email I received, and you can click on the pics to direct link to their website.

Hi ladies

Just thought I would share, I am a member at Bras N Things & got an email from them last night about a new range of bras specifically for augmented boobies!

I haven't seen any of them in real life yet, but thought I would share. If anyone sees them & tries them on, let me know what they are like.

http://media.edmgateway.net/track?t=v&enid=ZWFzPTEmbXNpZD0xJmF1aWQ9Jm1pZD0xOTQ1NDc4Jm1zZ2lkPTcxMDMzNiZkaWQ9MTE4NzIzMyZlZGlkPTExODcyMzMmc249MTcwMDYwMTQmZWlkPWprc3RldmlzQGJpZ3BvbmQuY29tJmVlaWQ9amtzdGV2aXNAYmlncG9uZC5jb20mdWlkPTQ3Mjc2MTsyMDY5MDEwMDE3Nzk7NDcyNzYxJnJpZD00NDc1ODImZXJpZD00NDc1ODImZmw9Jm12aWQ9JnRnaWQ9JmV4dHJhPQ==&&&2000&eu=11001&&&

It's called the Unreal collection, but I couldn't search for it on their website, but the link above is for the online version of the email I received, and you can click on the pics to direct link to their website.

Thank you so much for sharing this - WOW, super exciting!!! I really love this bra:

post-9322-140437353519_thumb.jpg

Which ones did you get tw2506?? I think they all look nice, lucky my sister gave me a BnT voucher as a new boobie gift lol!

I got the black and cream and the green. I've only worn one but it was really nice, supportive and sexy

Le Mystere post-augment bras can fit up to a G cup. Unlike the bras n things bras, these post-augment bras have been around for at least 12 months. They were designed by a plastic surgeon for women with implants and they fit like a dream. New colours coming early in the new year :)

Edited by TheFox
link removal

Cupcake head to silk elegance in leederville I just did a big shop up there - for the first time a bra that fits my back and boobs properly x
Thanks Inde. That's where I got my sports bra. Absolutely love it! I can't wait to start buying heaps of bras there after my redo I'm trying not to buy much atm in case my size changes.