Sign in to follow this  
Blondiesgirl

Boobietime in 24hrs!

Omg! Its really happening

so excited for perky boobs though! Although I was told to get the best results I would need a lift, so I will still have low nipples but I don't mind.

Cant wait to see my results and just hope that I don't regret it because of that reason

Goodluck. Cant wait to see ur results as I am the same. Recommended to get a BL for best results. But I'm still hoping I get told on Wednesday at my first consult that the oreviois cosmetic surgeon was wrong lol

Kazza your new girls are ammmaazzzing considering u were also recommended a lift.. if I can get results like u withiut one then that would be great

Thanks ladies mine were a very sorry state of affairs weight lifting, kids and losing over 30kilos took their toll, but yes a lot better improvement, I still have to wait for my chest muscles to stretch and relax and then I will see full result can take a good 3 months though...yes ladies if mine can finally look the world in the eyes then there is hope lol!!