Sign in to follow this  
Larnie00

Borderline lift girls with good results?

Hi ladies, I've been told I'm borderline for a lift, but a larger implant should give me good distribution. Anyone have similar story with a nice outcome. I'm a 12b saggy. I'm thinking of going for 550cc as I'm after a larger look (yay for boobies) but a few friends have gasped when I've mentioned the size. I'm 165cm and 67 kilos, with a broad chest area.

Hi ladies, I've been told I'm borderline for a lift, but a larger implant should give me good distribution. Anyone have similar story with a nice outcome. I'm a 12b saggy. I'm thinking of going for 550cc as I'm after a larger look (yay for boobies) but a few friends have gasped when I've mentioned the size. I'm 165cm and 67 kilos, with a broad chest area.

We have very similar stats.

I am 165cm, 72KG and a saggy 12B. I am having a lollipop lift and 560cc implants.

The implants won't change where your nipple sits, it will just fill up the sacks so to speak.

I had photos of my breasts up in my pre-op album you can look at if you send me a FR :)

I was recommended for best results to get a lift but for my own reasons I'm just getting BA. I was told I will still get decent results (the perky boobs i want) but my nipple will still be low. I'm getting XHP teardrop which will bring the nipple up a fraction, either going with 315 or 360cc.

My surgery is tomorrow but I have pre op pics

Hey Hun, I was told that I was borderline needing a lift aswell but chose to forgo a lift and just get a larger implant. I was a 10B and got 420cc's and I'm 163cm and 50kilos. I don't think that size implant would be to large at all and I think with your stats you could definantly carry it off. If someone has told me before my BA that I was going to get 420's I wouldn't have believe them as that sounds big for my frame(well to me anyways) but they really are the perfect size and so easy to hide if I want to. I have no regrets with forgoing the lift, as I haven't had kids yet I figured I would rather wait and get a lift once I have had kids and need a revision and I'm extremely happy with the way mine turned out. As HarlowAudrey said, the nipple will sit a little lower but really unless your a topless model/barmaid or stripper the only people who would really see your nipples are you and our partner and if your not bothered abut your nipple sitting a little lower then it doesn't matter.

I was borderline needing a lift and have similar stats. I am wishing I had of went atleast 550cc. They wont look to big at all. If you want to have a look at my pics feel free to send me a friend request!

Hi Larnie :)

We are exact same stats and I have a broad chest aswell. Broad shoulders and wide rib cage. My PS said I had a "wide frame" LOL. I wear size 10 clothes though so i'm not overweight.

I was a saggy b-c pre-op after breastfeeding 3 kids and also losing over 30kg. I was borderline needing a lift. 2 PS said I needed a lift and 3 others said no lift just a larger implant. I wanted larger implants anyway :p

My PS said I had about 250cc worth of natural breast tissue and I also have thick skin so I was a good candidate for overs. I had Mentor 550cc textured overs with crease incisions and they are amazing. I couldn't have asked for better results. So so happy with how they look now and wonder what they would have looked like had I actually had the lift because I think my nips would be poking me in the eyes, LOL. The 550cc sounds scary but honestly, they are a perfect size for our frame trust me. big but not too big at all. FR me if you like :)

I am 41, with three kids, all breastfed. I was always a C cup then an extremely deflated C. I saw three doctors, one you said lift, the others said I was so borderline I could get away with BA. So in the end I decided to go 445cc Polytec anatomicals, dual plane. I am 155cm and 54 kg. I am only 3 days post op so they look huge, but I can see once the swelling goes down they are going to look great and probably give me a 12D size.

I am 41, with three kids, all breastfed. I was always a C cup then an extremely deflated C. I saw three doctors, one you said lift, the others said I was so borderline I could get away with BA. So in the end I decided to go 445cc Polytec anatomicals, dual plane. I am 155cm and 54 kg. I am only 3 days post op so they look huge, but I can see once the swelling goes down they are going to look great and probably give me a 12D size.

Sending you a FR.