Sign in to follow this  
Sharzar

My big day tomorrow:)

Hello ladies, Well I had my consult at PIAC today and It all went really well, Dr V is amazing! My surgery is booked for my BA and BL tomorrow- I'm so excited, so fingers crossed all goes well!

I know how much it helped reading these in my lead up, so I'll do my best to keep you all updated... :):)

Well ladies I did it..... I'm day two post op and feeling really good. I had a BA and BL with Dr V, so far they are sitting high, after having nothing they look amazing. I'm just waiting to have drains taken out and then I can go back to my hotel, I must say I prepped myself for the worst pain ever but have thankfully not had much at all - my advice take the med's you'll be able to recover a but quicker:)

I ended up getting High profile, round, textured, 375cc in my left and 325 in my right (thanks to breast feeding), vertical lift with lollipop scar, dual plane placement. The staff here at PIAC are great, not a lot of English but they understand enough to get by. Once I figure out how I'll put some before and after pics up. Also I'd highly recommend Lotus medical international, having a host to talk you through everything really helps:)

So excited I've finally done it, good luck ladies I wish you all the best. Any questions ask away, this forum was my bible before I arrived..