Sign in to follow this  
deedee90

What size would I approx be? Help please =[

Hi ladies!

Well I am now 12 days post op and each and every day is getting better! Woo hoo!!

I got 390 cc silicone under the muscle and am trying to find a good sports bra that I could at least wear with some cute tops. My compression bra [the anna bra] is pretty comfy for me although the straps are so thick I can't wear any of my nicer tops with it. At the moment, I measured myself at 12B post op using those online bra calculators [boo I hope this is wrong!]. I was a 12A pre-op, 167cm tall and 60 kg.

Could any one give me an estimate as to what size I might be? I have no idea what size sports bra I should be wearing because I definitely don't feel like I am a 12B! Doc said that the 390 should bring me up at least 2-3 cup sizes so I have no idea how it's measuring at 12B atm. My measurements are 28.5 inches ribcage, 35 inches bust. Any one who had similar pre-op stats, what size are you post op?

Thank in advance!

Hi ladies!

Well I am now 12 days post op and each and every day is getting better! Woo hoo!!

I got 390 cc silicone under the muscle and am trying to find a good sports bra that I could at least wear with some cute tops. My compression bra [the anna bra] is pretty comfy for me although the straps are so thick I can't wear any of my nicer tops with it. At the moment, I measured myself at 12B post op using those online bra calculators [boo I hope this is wrong!]. I was a 12A pre-op, 167cm tall and 60 kg.

Could any one give me an estimate as to what size I might be? I have no idea what size sports bra I should be wearing because I definitely don't feel like I am a 12B! Doc said that the 390 should bring me up at least 2-3 cup sizes so I have no idea how it's measuring at 12B atm. My measurements are 28.5 inches ribcage, 35 inches bust. Any one who had similar pre-op stats, what size are you post op?

Thank in advance!

With those measurements you should be like a 10D or 10DD if you can I would go in and try on this size and see if they fit then u will get a general idea of sizing u are , some website bra calcs and sizing are not really standard and leaves ladies quite disappointed until you physically try on bras

Oh wow really? How exciting! That's a good idea, I keep shopping online these days because I love receiving packages haha but I think I will take on your suggestion and go try on some non-wired bras in store. Thank you for your reply =D

Oh wow really? How exciting! That's a good idea, I keep shopping online these days because I love receiving packages haha but I think I will take on your suggestion and go try on some non-wired bras in store. Thank you for your reply =D

Your welcome, Lol yes I lov getting packages too but unfortunately I've had the worst luck buying online I think I'm just not a standard size in anything, took me ages to find a bra that actually fit me perfect as I was under the impression I was a 12D after BA as that is what my surgeon told me and I also was one of those who followed the online bra sizing which measured me at a 12C it turns out after waking in an out of many stores I

could vary in size Kmart 12D target 14C bras n things no idea as ones I tried on just sat funny on me no matter what size I tried and at cotton on I'm a 10DD weird isn't it,

That's gotta suck and how confusing! Even prior to having surgery I was iffy about buying bras and that online as I knew that the sizing would vary, now it seems we're still going to have this problem!! No more online shopping for me then =[

Hi deedee, I've got very similar stats to you and I got 390cc high profile round and I wear an 8F/10E. I was measured at 3 weeks and am still the same size at almost 11 months on. I started as a B cup. Good luck with the measuring. It's an exciting time.

Thanks ladies!! WOW F or E!! I wanted to find a size because I need to buy a good sports bra but most of them come in cup sizes so I'm totally lost =[ but I will probably get measured and just buy one for now to wear on occasions =] Thanks for your replies ladies!!