Sign in to follow this  
talialee

need help choosing size

So i had my consultation with Dr Val from the cosmetic institute on the 31st of October. It all went really well, I explained that i really liked that fake look so i tried on a few sizes I really liked the 460cc and then right at the end of the consultation I told him i was a little bitc scared that it wasnt going to be what i was hoping for (like not big enough) so he said he would order the 520cc implant. He told me that extra high profile would be perfect for me and the look I wanted. And now i have the hard decision to make between the two sizes. I'm 158cm and I weigh 60kg. Does anyone with similar stats to me have any of the implant sizes I've been offered? I could really use some opinions. Thanks :)

So i had my consultation with Dr Val from the cosmetic institute on the 31st of October. It all went really well, I explained that i really liked that fake look so i tried on a few sizes I really liked the 460cc and then right at the end of the consultation I told him i was a little bitc scared that it wasnt going to be what i was hoping for (like not big enough) so he said he would order the 520cc implant. He told me that extra high profile would be perfect for me and the look I wanted. And now i have the hard decision to make between the two sizes. I'm 158cm and I weigh 60kg. Does anyone with similar stats to me have any of the implant sizes I've been offered? I could really use some opinions. Thanks :)

If you like the fake look then I would def. go with the 520cc.

Don't be scared of the 500 range it used to be a large implant but these days it's very common and not an abnormal size at all. Definitely go the 520 if you want as much size from the surgery as possible.

all implants are different MG so 500 in one could be 650 in another, I know brazilians are a bigger implant in width and projection because of their coating but I'm not sure of the finer details years down the track, technically there's only 50mls difference between a 500 and 550 but different brands make different sizes.

I didn't realize different brands are different in sizes. That's so confusing why can't they all be the same! It's good to get an idea of other peoples pics but so hard to visualize exactly what you'll end up looking like due to all the variables!