Sign in to follow this  
Cj987

What size and profile?

Hi girls, hoping you can help me! I'm not sure what size implants will help me achieve the look I want. I'm hoping for a natural looking D cup. I'm currently a 12A, not a lot of skin or tissue, quite wide apart and not a huge length between nipple and crease. Dr Szalay said he would recommend a moderate profile either above or below the muscle but wasn't real accurate on how big I would need to achieve the look. I tried on some sizers and thought the 385cc looked pretty big. Still unsure though! Any advise you girls could give would be greatly appreciated! I've learnt so much since joining the forum :)

Hi, I have a 295/325cc and wear a D cup, they're very natural looking and look more like a C. I am not like most ladies and would recommend going a little smaller because when I work out or wear bathers my boobs look really natural, but when I want to I can put on a good push up bra and they look huge :) it really is personal preference though and as I said most ladies recommend going bigger rather than smaller. I do have boobie greed days but 99% of the time I think they're perfect :)