Sign in to follow this  
Dee1

Dr Ali Vs Dr Tang at TCI

Hi there :)

I am new to this forum and looking for girlies who have been to consultations at the TCI. I am having trouble choosing between Dr Ali and Dr Tang, but if anyone has seen any of the other Dr's and highly recommend them let me know :) also if there you have any info on places to stay etc in Sydney would be appreciated as I would be flying interstate from perth.

Thanks girlies :) :)

Hi dee1! I had Dr Tang at tci and he was quite nice. A bit brisk from what I gathered but he's a pro so I guess it's all routine to him haha and you could stay at the meriton serviced apartments. I stayed there [i live in sydney but had to hide my ba from family so I camped out there for 4 nights]. The place is awesome! I miss it already =[ and plus you get a 10% discount code for the apartment when you tell tci you're planning to stay there =]

Thanks deedee90 and serpentina hopefully this will make my decision a bit easier! One more question how were they with sizes? Do they take your weight height etc into consideration as well as what you want without changing your mind too much?

Thanks girls! :)

Hi there :)

I am new to this forum and looking for girlies who have been to consultations at the TCI. I am having trouble choosing between Dr Ali and Dr Tang, but if anyone has seen any of the other Dr's and highly recommend them let me know :) also if there you have any info on places to stay etc in Sydney would be appreciated as I would be flying interstate from perth.

Thanks girlies :) :)

Hotels in Paramatta: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g1234132-Parramatta_Greater_Sydney_New_South_Wales-Hotels.html

Also, the taxi trip will be quite hefty from Sydney Airport to Paramatta, perhaps just take public transport? You'd take a train from the airport to Central Station, connecting at Central Station to a train to Paramatta Station. You could then a taxi after your BA to the airport. More info on public transport: http://www.131500.com.au/

Dr Tang definitely knew what he was doing, that's for sure. I went in thinking moderate plus profile and something enormous haha but came out with extra high profiles! I was initially shocked and disappointed but now I know he knows what's best for your body. I couldn't imagine having anything else, recovery was already quit difficult as my skin was stretched beyond means haha He does take into account what you like, but also need to remember that it's up to your body and what will actually fit. So sometimes we may want something super large, but it won't fit. But I started with an A cup and already measuring at a d or dd though =O