Sign in to follow this  
WhingingPom

Worried about seeing my surgeon tomorrow

I know it's silly to preempt what someone will say, but I'm nervous about what my surgeon will say tomorrow.

As you know I've had a revision that now hasn't healed well.

I'm worried that he's going to say nothing can be done and say it's just how my body is reacting.

Anyway, I'll let you all know the outcome!

Aw I'm sorry, that's really quite stressful! My surgeon is really nice and appears to perform BA's to make ladies happy, and he said if I am ever not happy with the result, he'll do whatever it takes to fix them up. I guess it would depend on the surgeon and what his ultimate purpose with each surgery is and I guess they are all different people. Please let us know how you go! x

Hey girls, so long story short he initially said he thought it must be my chest wall pushing the implant to the side. I said that may well be, but it doesn't account for the misshapen implant, which he agreed with. He said that he was quite perplexed as isn't sure how it can be fixed, and says he wants a second opinion on how to proceed by another surgeon.

As I am leaving to go to work in PNG on the weekend for a month, I'm not able to see the other doctor until 19th December, then my doctor is not back until late January, so it's going to be a while until anything can be done.

But he was very nice, and I was quite glad he didn't try and palm me off or pretend to know something he didn't. I just have to be patient now, which is not one of my strong points :D