Sign in to follow this  
lara80

I still can't decide on size - help!

Hi ladies, I'm booked in for surgery on Wednesday and still haven't decided on size.

I'm 33yrs, 2 babies, 166cm and 56kgs. And would love to be a C cup - anything would be better than nothing right?!

i was initially thinking 300, then changed to 325 - but every pic I look at seems to look different. The last thing I want is to go too big and then I would be embarrassed, and I'm thinking I can still use push up bras to make them look bigger if I'm not totally happy afterwards.

I just don't want to make the wrong choice.

Any ladies in the same boat? Or have any advice!

much appreciated :o

I will send you are friend request so you can see my before and after, I got 345cc, honestly go the extra and get 325cc if you are going under muscle you lose a little bit of the size anyway. I got tear drop for more the natural mummy look and love them, I am still very new at 10 days so the muscle is still holding on tight but I am 170cm and 58kg so gives you an idea

Hi lara80 I feel in the exact same boat as you!( I'm not a mum though!) I worry that I'll be embarrassed if I go too big but also don't want to go too small as I read so much about the boob greed so many ladies speak of on this forum, but also the idea of a push up bra is good too as it sounds like both of us would prefer to go on the slightly smaller size than slightly too big. I just want a natural unnoticeable look (although it will be noticeable going from nothing to something). I would also say go the 325cc, it won't change the cup size you end up being and will only be about 1 Tbsp extra added to the volume and I'm sure you won't regret it.

I'm definitely with you Chem, just want to look like everyone else!

Ive heard so many ladies talk about boob greed though, so maybe just go with slightly bigger - 25ml extra really isn't going to make that much difference either way :-/

but out im definitely getting excited -summer and bikinis yeah!!

We have almost the same stats, I am 164cm and 59kg. My PS recommended 375cc round unders for me and I was petrified they would be too big, but now they're in they feel like they'll be perfect. I haven't dropped or fluffed yet, so final size and shape isn't there yet, but I am super happy with what he chose for me.

I (was!) a pear shape, and wanted to be in proportion. If you are straight up and down my experience might not help but if you would like to send me a FR to see pics, please do.

I have been to 2 appointments with a dr in Melbourne who has recommended unders 400ml high round ceraform implants. I tried on a 350 ml and a 400 and we both thought the 400 but I am nervous that it will be too big. I am 57kg and pushing to fill an a cup after breast feeding 2 kids. Love to have others opinions

Niksta10 it appears we posted at the same time - my post above yours might help, mine are ultra high profile 375cc, but there was a possibility they would be 400cc, my doctor said he would decide on the table what suited me best and chose 375cc.

I'm only 5'2 with a small frame n got 360's and they definately arnt big.i only just fill a D cup and keep in mind,that may sound huge but they certainly don't look like a natural D cup.go the bigger size for sure.

Girls

I am in the exact same boat. I am 59kg 165cm breast fed 2 kids and currently lucky to fill out an a cup. I want to be a d cup and have been suggested 395cc

I have sent yu all a FR. Hope you dont mind. Its so comforting to hear all these questions asked and answered

I'm in the same boat/ I'm booked in for February 2014 and have been told 350-400 HP unders.... Round...

I don't want them too big but I don't want them too small lol. After having my first child my boobs have deflated from BF, I have hips but quite straight up and down tho, not much of a waist, so I think having BA will really help give me some shape.. My boobs were DD when I was BF and I loved them.

Niksta10: Are you getting Silicone gel? I think at the end of the day it's good to look in proportion BUT if I'm getting them done i want to make it worth it.. Silicone gel apparently settles abit smaller than the initial results, so if my doctor says my body shape would suit 350cc I'm going to go 400cc :) lol

ive seen some beautiful anatomical shaped HP unders and I really can't tell the difference, so I'm not to worried about the shape either.

And I have a wider set rib cage from pregnancy so I think ill need a bit more roundness to get that "side boob" look which will give me more curve in my shape..... Hmmm am I on the right track?

girls I have 350cc tear drop Brazilians and I was a s flat as a 12 yr old boy after BF check out my photos, I am only 13 days post op, I also got mod profile, I went for the natural look.

Same boat. I am 155cm and 56 kg and have been recommended 350 or 400ml unders round but still am not sure which way to go

i have round 400s under the muscle. I'm bigger than you but if you look at my pics it might give you an idea. I'm really happy with the size.

i have round 400s under the muscle. I'm bigger than you but if you look at my pics it might give you an idea. I'm really happy with the size.

I've sent you a FR hope you don't mind... I'd really like to see your results as I'm undecided as well.. :/

Thanks everyone, I ended up going with the 325 and I'm so glad!

Theres still some swelling but I think they will settle really well. I think any bigger though would look out of proportion on my body, I just had to go with my surgeons advice based on what he knew I wanted.

Cant wait to go bikini shopping!

I know what you mean, But everyone says when in doubt go bigger!

And its only 25cc difference, and going under the muscle will hide a bit of the size of the implant anyway, so maybe upping it by 25cc will make it look like the 300cc i think it could put you at around an average C cup but also depends on how much breast tissue you have ect.

But 325cc will not put you to big at all. x

Hehe, yes I just had to take the plunge and trust my surgeon. And really it's not that much difference, I just didn't want to go from nothing to enormous, but they're great. Recovering well, it's definitely weird and tight but I just need to give it time.

Looking at photos made it more confusing because every woman is different beforehand, and you don't always know how long after surgery the photos were taken..

I also found watching diary videos on YouTube really helpful to know what to expect at different stages post-op.

Thanks for for all the advice ladies!

I was the same as you unsure of the size I wanted to go. I wanted to look in proportion and natural. I knew I wanted to be a large C small D. When I discussed all this with my surgeon it was him that made the final decision in size of implants. I have 350cc teardrop dual plane, and love my new boobs. So if you trust your surgeon give him some photo's of boobs you like size and shape wise, and then let him make the final decision. This is what I did and couldn't be happier.......I figure that the surgeon was the expert not me!