Sign in to follow this  
isthishappening

Obvious "fakies"

My surgery is in 7 days now and I'm starting to stress about what the results will be like. I've noticed that all of the pictures I've saved as my favourites to show the surgeon, are the less natural shaped ones, more round and perky and boob job boobs.

I know it shouldn't matter, but as a young mum I worry about what people will think of me if my implants are too obvious. "Oh wow they are so natural" seems to be the ultimate implant compliment.

I know it doesn't matter, the important thing is I'm happy with them. I guess I just want to hear how others dealt with this, guess relevant to everyone, not just mums.

The link goes to one of my favourite inspiration photos.

http://nnnnicolexo.tumblr.com/post/50387279235

I checked out the link and really unless u plan on wearing tops that low cut they won't look obviously fake.what size r u going? And are you going above it under the muscle? I was a young mum when I got my first 1s and no1 ever said anything or made me feel uncomfortable.like u said too if u love them,and u will,u won't give a ****.

I think the ultimate implant compliment is open for interpretation - I have friends with huge fake boobs and they are awesome I have others with the naturally blessed look both girls look amazing. It's all about what you want - haters b hating just be happy with your decision and back yourself at the end of the day only you live with your choice so be true to yourself xx

Edited by inde12
Spelling

Depends on what you wear. If I hop into a looser t-shirt or jacket the dissapear. I personally HATE this but it seems it will be good for you when you want to hide them :)

Oh really? That makes me feel better. I can hide them for school pick up/drop off until I get used to them.

I'm also a young mum, but I wasn't really worried about the fake look- at times I wish they looked faker! They're easily hidden in a tshirt you wouldn't even know, I don't wear skimpy singlets to preschool drop off or pick up and they wouldn't even know I have had them done. Go for the look you want not what you think others will like.

The bigger the better 😜

Ok my question is who is to say that they are fake or just that you have big boobs like the naturally blessed just because they are big and perky doesn't mean they are fake lol I want big implants no smaller then 550cc and I dont think they are going to look fake except for the first few months while they a still high in my chest, hopeully the only people that notice they are fake are the people who knew me when I had no boobs ha ha oh and im only 26 so still kinda young. well thats how I feel about it Its not like Im getting 800cc implants and I think then it looks fake but thats what some people want F*&k the haters lol

I'm getting tiny ones by comparison to most other ladies here and I still think they will look "fake", it will be my family and the people at work who will notice the most since they see me more often. I've already been wearing those ultra push up bras to work so when I come back it's not like WOAH in your face. I'm worried about the judginess which is why I'm not going too big to begin with, but I still want to have nice perky breasts and look sexy for once. Of course it's my decision what I do and what other people think shouldn't matter but I am one of those sensitive types lol

Thanks girls. Over my moment now. Think I was just stressing about everything. At the end of the day I bet half the mum's at school wish they were brave enough to get theirs done after kids. No more stressing about size. As long as I like them then stuff them all

I'm getting tiny ones by comparison to most other ladies here and I still think they will look "fake", it will be my family and the people at work who will notice the most since they see me more often. I've already been wearing those ultra push up bras to work so when I come back it's not like WOAH in your face. I'm worried about the judginess which is why I'm not going too big to begin with, but I still want to have nice perky breasts and look sexy for once. Of course it's my decision what I do and what other people think shouldn't matter but I am one of those sensitive types lol

I am the same. I faked it with chicken fillets for months and then wore rice sizers to work while gradually buying new clothes, I've been back at work for two days and nobody has noticed. :)