Sign in to follow this  
CocoChanel

178cm 62 kg - what size/profile?

Hi Ladies

I'm new here and with 2 weeks until my BA I would like to hear your thoughts on size. I am 178 cm, 62kg, breastfed 3 kids, currently 12b but don't really fill it out very well with little breast tissue. My surgeon has recommended round, dual plane, UHP, textured between 420 - 460cc. I would like to be a small to medium D. Not too massive but want to look natural and not huge. Appreciate your thoughts on the size and any thoughts on going dual plane and UHP v HP would be good too. Thanks. :)

Your tall and can easily pull off a bigger implant, I think the 460's would be a great proportionate size for you, in regards to projection, HP or EHP would both look good I think, just depends on how much you want them "out the front" haha

I can't help much with the dual plane placement sorry as I'm personally getting submuscular myself as I prefer the internal support it will give my implant, but lots of girls here have dual plane and they look fantastic and natural. All the best! :)