Sign in to follow this  
Mel.d

First consult with dr Szalay today!

So, just had my first consult today with Dr. Szalay. He seems great, very professional and I was happy with they way he was.

But today I learnt that I could not have anything that I really wanted in a BA. I wanted Under the muscle high profile, between 350-400ccs. But turns out I have a very straight out fold under my breast, if that makes sense haha I dont have a nice slope with a crease underneath, my boobs are very sort of low positioned and the fat sits all at the bottom and so my fold is just not the greatest to work with haha so basically I am not allowed to have a BA under the muscle because I will most likely get double bubble which i am soooooooooooooo upset about because i really don't want over the top fake looking boobs :( so for starters I HAVE to get over the muscle, secondly, because of the protrusion of my crease, he recommends i get an XHP implant so the upper boob is in proportion with the lower boob if that makes sense (I have no boob up the top, its all down the bottom) haha so by doing this, it will even it all out and make it in proportion.. I tried on the XHP 325cc's and i loved the size. I am just worried that im going to look like i have round balls that sit on my chest :( Can anyone who has over the tops, shed some light and tell me how they enjoy their boobies please haha. BTW I am a 10A-B, around 153 cms yes im sooo short and weigh at around 47 kg. So someone with the same sort of figures come at me! haha. Thanks ladies :)

sorry to hear you cant get what you want, but my opinion is listen to these surgeons most of them no there stuff and your surgeon has had nothing but great reviews, its great he explained all this to you and took time to give you a detailed explanation. good luck hun

Sucks to hear you cant have what you had your heart set on but Dr S is very precise & what will & wont work for you. He's not just going to tell you what you want to hear, he's just not like that. He wants you to walk out being the very best version of yourself you can be. He really is a great surgeon. Iv seen some girls on here who have overs with fab results :)

Thanks guys, been trying to find people with overs is actually so hard haha. I really want to go with Dr. Szalay, he seems perfect and I am so glad he was very honest with me. Now to do a ton of research on overs! haha

Hi Mel! Sorry to hear that you couldnt have unders :( Ive only heard great things about Dr Szalay - so I'm sure he will achieve the look you are after! My cousin has overs, her implants are not quite as big as yours (I think they are 275's - cant quite remember!) I've attached the pics for you to have a look. Hers look great until the get a bit of uplift - when they get a little pushed up or together - she can see the implant edges. She is extremely happy with hers in saying this!post-9738-140437353592_thumb.jpg

Xx

post-9738-140437353584_thumb.jpg

post-9738-140437353588_thumb.jpg

post-9738-14043735359_thumb.jpg

Hi Mel! Sorry to hear that you couldnt have unders :( Ive only heard great things about Dr Szalay - so I'm sure he will achieve the look you are after! My cousin has overs, her implants are not quite as big as yours (I think they are 275's - cant quite remember!) I've attached the pics for you to have a look. Hers look great until the get a bit of uplift - when they get a little pushed up or together - she can see the implant edges. She is extremely happy with hers in saying this![ATTACH]17527[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17528[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17529[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17530[/ATTACH]

Xx

Your cousin is a hottie!

I am getting overs. It is hard to find people with overs but I have my surgery December 9 so I'll FR you and you can see my results in a months time! I also worry about overs looking more fake but if you choose an implant size that will look in proportion to your shape it shouldn't look fake. It also depends on how much body fat and tissue you have around your breast as to whether the implant will be visible or not but as everyone else has said if that's what your surgeon recommends for all the right reasons I'm sure you will have a fantastic result.

Thanks for that Bianca! Her boobs look great! Do you know what profile your cousin got? I'm going to try for a second opinion elsewhere and go from there!

Thanks Chem that would be great, it's so hard!! More people need to get overs so I can see! Hahah

Thanks for that Bianca! Her boobs look great! Do you know what profile your cousin got? I'm going to try for a second opinion elsewhere and go from there!

Thanks Chem that would be great, it's so hard!! More people need to get overs so I can see! Hahah

Im pretty sure they were Mod + - she is tall and has a bigger frame. I've just messaged her for you to make sure. She models so is tall and has a bigger frame than us. Definitely go for a second opinion! Some surgeons are more comfortable with one way than another :) Xx

Ohh fair enough thanks lovely! I had my second opinion and it was pretty much the same thing but more in depth, i was in the consult room for over an hour, so we had a lot to chat about and take in, although she did reccomend i go a moderate profile because it suits my body shape better than the XHP and evens my hips out, which im happy with. There is a lot of work that has to be done as i have silly boobs so there are more risks, etc, which is making me feel abit upset and nervous and not sure whether it'll be worth it or not because i dont want to have to keep going back with problems :( so we'll see how we go, i'll go back to dr szalay and see whether he'll do mods instead of xhp :)

Ohh fair enough thanks lovely! I had my second opinion and it was pretty much the same thing but more in depth, i was in the consult room for over an hour, so we had a lot to chat about and take in, although she did reccomend i go a moderate profile because it suits my body shape better than the XHP and evens my hips out, which im happy with. There is a lot of work that has to be done as i have silly boobs so there are more risks, etc, which is making me feel abit upset and nervous and not sure whether it'll be worth it or not because i dont want to have to keep going back with problems :( so we'll see how we go, i'll go back to dr szalay and see whether he'll do mods instead of xhp :)

Yep they are Mod+ ! Im so glad to hear you got another opinion! I dont have hips so my XHP's are good for my frame - bare in mind I am a size 6-8. Sounds like you got great hips so I reckon the Mods would look fantastic on you! All my girlfriends with Mods have the most amazing side boobage!! GeorgiaP has mods - they look incredible! Keep us updated as to what Dr Szalay says about the mods :) Xx

Bianca your boobs look amazing, it makes me want to go back and try the XHPs again hahaha yeah i sure will, wont be back to another consult till end of january which is a bummer, i want boobs now :( haha

Hi, Im 3.5 weeks post op with Dr Szalay. I got 570cc overs and I don't think they look "fake" or too big. He also said I was at risk of double bubble that why I had to get overs. I havnt uploaded pics yet but will soon :)

just read your stats, were basically the same with similar body shape too but your a smidge taller! maybe i can get away with XHP hehe

Awww thanks Mel!! We are basically identical!!! hahaha - I was 48kg pre op. I love the XHPs! I went in thinking I was getting HP but he swapped them over as they looked better on me when i was under GA. Very happy he did! Definitely try on the XHP's one more time if you're tossing up between the two :) You get a lot out of the CC's if you can get the XHPs.Jan is not far away at all! Xx