Sign in to follow this  
Raven

is it safe to say my gap won't get any smaller? 3 weeks post op..pics inside!

Hey girls!

I am 3 weeks post op..and ever since I started planning my BA my main concern was my big gap. I know that there is not much you can do about it without risking many potential complications but I still hoped and wished the size and implant placement could create the illusion. I know its early but is it safe to say they wont get any closer? Did your boobs comes closer together as they dropped and fluffed more?? Is there a massaging technique I can use to encourage them to come closer? Please let me know...im ready to accept that it wont be possible but there still is a little hope!!!!Thanks in advance girlies!

post-13305-140437353582_thumb.jpg

Oh raven !! I'm in the exact same boat omg!! I knew I'd have a gap cuz I've always had a gap but I'm hoping so so desperately that when they soften I will be able to push them together even just a little bit!! My gap is like a three finger gap ATM and although my upper pole looks nice id love at least some sort of cleave! I think about it constantly lol and I'm only day ten :(

It's still only early days and if you went under the muscle you still have got time to d+f, only fluff if you have brazilians. My haven't really changed since about week 2!

I have a gap too- but its non existent now in a good bra cos they're soft and push together easily, I wish they stayed like that with no bra tho!! Lol when I lie down they disappear into my armpits it's so gay lol

I have ten day old Brazilians and am worried cos one is still sitting higher and a tad more square than the other one which is a bit lower and fluffed a bit more :( it's not that noticeable but I'm stressing lol

Mine are so lop sided and one is sitting so much higher and look different sizes!! I cant even take a decent photo of them its so obvious :( they say everyones different depending on your muscle at the rate tgey d & f... im just worried they will stay like this!! Maynegirl I guess all we can do is wait

I have a gap too- but its non existent now in a good bra cos they're soft and push together easily, I wish they stayed like that with no bra tho!! Lol when I lie down they disappear into my armpits it's so gay lol

Im starting to be able to squeeze them together but same...wish they stayed like this!

Oh raven !! I'm in the exact same boat omg!! I knew I'd have a gap cuz I've always had a gap but I'm hoping so so desperately that when they soften I will be able to push them together even just a little bit!! My gap is like a three finger gap ATM and although my upper pole looks nice id love at least some sort of cleave! I think about it constantly lol and I'm only day ten :(

Im starting to able to push mine together in a bra but bra free there's a landing strip size of 3 fingers

Hi girls,

I feel your pain - I was lucky in that i've had fakies before so when I got a new set I told my surgeon I want cleavage and bring these suckers together - he did that through placement and technique - he cut the muscle along my sternum so my implants jut into that space and now I finally have cleavage and a very small gap. Looking down now braless its about 1cm. My boobs changed massively between months 1 - 3 so i'd say you guys just need to give it time but your results do depend on placement, size, your anatomy and the techniques your surgeon used.

Raven I've been wearing lorna jane sports bras - they really bring my boobs together and create epic cleavage.

xxxx

Thanks chick!! Yes I think patience is the key hey :)

Exactly, I don't know if the lj bras change or train your boobs but they are amazing xx give them a try xxx buy the size for your band not your boobs - they barely cover my boobs but they squish them up so I have a bum on my chest haha

So the post op gap is determined on your anatomy or placement of implants?

Pretty much - surgery only enhances what you already have, a great plastic surgeon could improve it - but unless you're willing to get your nipples moved, have huge implants and live in a wonder bra and find a dodgy surgeon who'd do all these things I'd say you will always have some gap. You can't go from nipples on the side of your rib cage, with little or no natural breast tissue or breast crease in the centre of your chest to juicy, joined boobs - it just aint going to happen.