Sign in to follow this  
HarlowAudrey

Got called a fat ass dog yesterday..

Source credibility is what I can say HarlowAudrey, do not allow your self esteem to be lowered by a creature of such, stay positive, onwards and upwards, your new boobs will be awesome!!

Btw if that was me I would have shoved my umbrella up its nostrils side ways :)

ugghh.. F*cking junkies right. That makes me wild. Looking at your stats I cant imagine that u r fat at all. I know that I would much rather the curves of a woman than the skin-on-bone "I'm 20 but I look 60" look of a drug addict. They r the scum of the earth. It really annoys me that our tax dollars r going to those gronk's fortnightly doll payment so they can buy their next high. They r the dogs. Just forget about that, I bet this chick says that to anyone who wont "give her a dollar for her train ticket". Yes I've been asked this repeatedly. Be excited for your ba-bam-bams! You will look amazing and wether u need to or not, you can always loose weight. I'd imagine that weight is a lot easier to kick than a heroin addiction. F*ck that skeleton, chip toothed, stolen shoed biatch!

I saw a meme on FB today that perfectly fits here:

Your value doesnt decrease, based on someones inability to see your worth.

She was angry and lashing out and human nature being what it is, attacked what she most envied. {{{{H.A}}}

Edited by lilbeetle

Granted, it was by a junkie who was trying to steal my umbrella, but still.. Ouch.

Now I am not as excited about my boobs. How silly is that? I keep thinking that better breasts won't make me any less of a fat ass dog :(

Oh thats awful Im sure your not as fat as a dog and it was only said to be as hurtful as possible please don't let someone's nasty hurtful comment get exactly what they want out of you (to hurt you). Im a little bit disheartened about my surgery too as Im not skinny minnie nor do i have a flat an attractive tummy with a belly button piercing i have a chubby tummy and an out of shape bottom lol and I have flabby arms Im 61kg and quite short so not a good look.

Im paranoid about what the doctor is going to think when I have to show him my boobs and have this dreaded feeling that they are going to make fun off my body while Im under the anasthetic* but oh well Im probably just being as negative about myself as humanly possible.

Im trying my best at the moment and Im sure you are too and no one is fat as a dog that is just a nasty comment from a nasty ass junkie scum.

I am hoping to put both of my boys in kindy next year for 2 days a week i plan to join a gym and really make some time for myself since I'll have my big boobs for confidence ;) and I really need time for myself if iam going to change how i look and feel about me, maybe thats all you need some time for yourself to do what you want and if that means join a gym do it , or maybe don't be to hard on yourself.

It matters how you feel about you so if your not happy with you change something ei:boobs( check) so don't forget that they are to help you feel good about yourself. skinny doesnt mean sexy, beautiful ,attractive, but I do know that confidence is more attractive then all of them things together I dont have much fo I need to build up my confidence. I hope this long ass story helpes you out somehow in that you're not alone in feeling fat or terrible in your self, I hope you cheer up and remember your beautiful skinny or thick tall or short the only hard thing is to actually believe it yourself.:o

I once got called the same thing by a junkie at town hall. That was after they called me sweetheart.

Him "Hey sweetheart, gotta a smoke?"

Me "No"

Him "You ugly, fat, slaggy dog"

Yeah ok.

Don't worry about these idiots. You've done an amazing job and should be so proud of yourself. Don't let one f-wit make you feel like that.

You know what really s**** me? My sister used to have a drug problem and got so disgustingly thin (she was never street junkie, maintained her job and life blah blah). BUT The same street junkie f-wits would say nasty stuff about her weight just as much as they would ours. They just pick on anyone. I agree with the umbrella up the nostrils comments. Scum. Complete scum.

While I was in Sydney the other week, a junkie in Kings Cross started yelling at my boyfriend and I and said something about me having a fat ass. But you know what, I get so much positive attention for having a Kim Kardashian junk in the trunk ass that I know that lots of other people appreciate it and she's just a loser yelling on the street because she needs another fix. Chin up and stay positive xxx

I know exactly how you feel! My skin has broken out due to a combination of the heat and a lot of stress and unless I have a tonne of make-up on I can barely stand the mirror. We're so critical of ourselves! But please don't let one silly woman get you down. There are lots of beautiful women on here to cheer you on and remind you you're lovely and will look amazing with your new girls!

Such a nasty thing to say but coming from a junkie, means absolutely NOTHING!! Try & ignore horrible comments from scum people, they get a kick out of putting down strangers and have no idea of the impact it may have on that person.

Ur in for surgery only the day before me and you should def not let this get you down with only 2 weeks to go!! YAY!! We'll be recovering together, you have lots of support on this forum & before we know it we will have some beautiful new boobies to give us a confidence boost!! Take care X