Sign in to follow this  
aims1982

Morning boob and general discomfort

Hi girls. So I am just over 3 months now - brazillians under muscle. I still wake up with morning boob and have general discomfort at other times and when me or my boyfriend touches them. I'm wondering when the discomfort settled down for you? I weight train and am now lifting what I was or have increased my pre-surgery weights. I'm doing chest press again (which feels fine) and am almost at the weight I was pre-surgery. I'm wondering if the reason why I still have discomfort is from building my chest up again with weights? As I had very strong pecs prior to surgery I know it will take longer to release etc. Would my muscles still be trying to release more now and I'm holding it back with doing weights which is bringing on the discomfort? Your opinions would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm no expert but I am a myotherapist. It may well be something as simple as muscle tightness, especially as your implants are completely under the muscle. It might be a good idea to taper on the chest work and continue stretching your pecs for at least a good week or two and see if that helps! If it is purely muscular I would think you would see a positive change quite quickly if you do rest and stretch the muscles.

Maybe leaning forward the implant is less supported but again may be due to muscle shortening as when you bend forward I presume your arms are in front making your pecs in a shortened position. My input may or may not be totally relevant but probably best to ask your surgeon their advice on this too as they will surely have a better understanding than I do! I hope you're much better soon!

I'd say stay away from doing weights on your chest until you have a good chat with you're surgeon babes - no point doing something thats causing you discomfort especially when you've got unders. I'm no fitness expert but i'd think being a weight lifter you would of been better going with overs.

Thanks Inde. I wanted a more natural look and started off with hardly anything AA-A cup so I think overs would have looked funny. I don't compete so I'm only doing weights as a hobby so only training 3 days per week.