Sign in to follow this  
Shell03

Has anyone had a TT from either Dr Preeyaphas or Dr Anuchit?

I am looking at going to Bangkok ear;y next year and getting a TT, BL and BA. But after all this research i'm still tossing up between these 2 Drs. :confused:

The TT is what is most important to me and i cant find enough info!

Has anyone used these docs for any of these procedures and been happy? or not?

cheers!

Wow that link is fantastic! Thanks Zephyress!

I think you are right dee envy! Dr P isnt recognised? funny cause he is soo popular?

I think i will contact Dr Anuchit personally as the agency that uses him is quite abrubt with their emails and are quite slow at replying. :/

If your not needing to go with a group tour( need support from other girls) always book direct with the doctor or at the hospital he operates at. Really easy and cuts out the middle man. That way you make all your contact and questions etc direct through him and not with other people speaking on your behalf... Leaves a lot less room for error I think! X

I agree. I have been looking at the Pattaya hospital website for hoooours lol. They seem to do everything that an agency would do anyway?

transfers, bookings, interpreters? I ended up emailing them, so am just waiting to hear back :)

Hi Shell,

have you heard back yet? Would be interested in how you go deciding as I am in the middle researching the same procedures too, quite confusing! I am Thinking of Bumrungrad Hospital at the moment. Have sent you a friend request.

Louisa

Hi Louisa, I have nothing but great things to say about B.M. who got back to me ASAP in regards to Dr P, but unfortunately I'm not able to have surgery with Dr P - for what I'd like anyway, which I'm bummed about but sometimes things happen for a reason hey.

I have had a couple of replies to my initial emails to Pattaya Hospital in regards to Dr A, and have sent some pics and now just waiting for the reply to those :-)

i have heard great things about Bumrungrad. I know of some ladies that have used Dr Konwit with great results :-) and I think Dr P is there too?

I tried to accept ur friend request but I don't think it would let me from the iPad? If it didn't work, I will get onto the computer tomoz n fix it :-)