Sign in to follow this  
NervousExcited

300cc or 330cc?

Hey girls :)

I had my consult with Dr Tang at TCI today. He was wonderful! I am a 10B, weigh 50 kilos and I am 159cm. I am wanting very natural looking implants and I don't want to look top heavy (I told him this numerous times). He recommended 330cc. I tried on the 300cc and just not sure if 330cc looked too big? Does anyone have similar stats? Would love to speak to you and see photos! My ba is this Friday Xx

Get 330's - i had 295's and am pretty much the same stats on you - if you pour 30mls of water into a cup that is the difference in the amount of silicon - not much my friend best to just get the extra bit as boob greed will no doubt hit once you get used to the size which 99% do get xx best of luck

Hi, i have my surgery booked in for 9th May with Dr Tang and am eagerly counting down the days. My stats are similar to yours - 57kg, 155cm. I am getting 330cc moderate + profile and am keen to know how your surgery went and if you are happy with the results.