Sign in to follow this  
talialee

My BA with Dr Peter Val

So yesterday which was the 13th of Novemeber I had my BA with Dr Val from the cosmetic institute. My friend and I drove to parramatta at around 12pm, my surgery wasn't till 1pm. I got there a little after 12.30 and was to excited so we just went in and waited. When we got in there, the nerves started to kick in, one of the lovely girls asked me to take a seat and they would be with me shortly. So it was finally 1pm and they brought me through to the pre-op room, which looked a little bit like a lounge room. One of the girls showed me the gown and booties and surgical g-string I was to to put on and left me to do so. At the time there was another lady waiting to go in for surgery aswell. I sat and waited probably about 20 mins before one the nurses came in and took my temp and blood pressure and everything, then about 10 mins later the anetbisthieologist came in and explained the twilight sedation. After that I was taken into the surgery room, laid down on the bed and before I knew it, I was passed out. I woke up in recovery, all I remember was being really tired and them trying to wake me a few times cause I kept dozing back off and finally they stuck a lollipop in my mouth and I was wide awake after that. They then moved me to a recliner where I waited for my sister in law to pick me up. I wasn't in much pain at all, I was expecting ALOT worse! The drive home wasn't bad either. And it's now 3 in the morning and I'm awake, not sure why but I'm not not in any pain. Just before I went to bed I had two panadine forte so think they' worked a treat! I've uploaded some photos of a few hours after surgery. I'm honestly so happy with my results. I wrote a thread earlier in the week worried about my choice of size. I had my mind set on the 520cc after looking at a few girls results but I also had the choice of 460cc. Dr Val explained to me that if I went with bigger choice that it would be a longer recovery time and that I might be in a little more pain. That changed my mind quickly and I then wanted to go with the 460cc. I know it's very early days but I'm so happy I went with the 460cc, I'm absolutely in love with my boobs! And I'm quite comfortable with the level pain I'm in right now, which is basically 0. All I feel is tightness. So if this is all it is I would rate my experience a 10/10. Hope everyone enjoys my long post, I'll keep you all updated! And sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, I just woke up! Haha

At the start of the year I had a consultation Dr Tang and then I changed my mind and decided to wait until now and this time around I had my consultation with Dr Val, and in all honesty I preferred Dr Val. He seemed to know exactly what I wanted, he was so easy going but very professional at the same time. Don't get me wrong, Dr tang was very good to, but I felt Dr Val understood me more.

I am so glad I just read your post! I am booked in to have my surgery tomorrow morning with Dr Val and I am feeling very nervous!!! I really need to get this done but I'm worried about the size, twilight sedation and the recovery! I have a 4 month old baby too so the recovery is my main concern. I will have a lot of help with her but I still want to make sure I'm not in too much pain. So happy to hear that your are stoked with your breasts but also that you had no pain afterwards! I really hope this is the case for me. You have settled my nerves quite a bit!! Thank you!

Hi tailialee, I have sent a FR. I have a consult with Dr Val in Feb, so I'm glad to hear you are really happy with TCI and Dr Val.

Hi I'm new to this forum and I too have surgery booked for feb with Dr Val!! Very reassuring to read so many good outcomes with him :)

Yeah no worries sophieschick, you can send me a friend request!

My stats are 158cm and 60kg

So I still have no pain! So happy about that. My left breast is a lot more swollen than the right. That's normal, right?

Hey! We share the same stats, mind if I FR you?