Sign in to follow this  
BeemaQueen

TCI - Dr Lee BA

I have booked my BA in for 9th Nov. Having consultation on 6th Nov. Its in parramatta and im from canberra. So going up for consult and surgery in the one visit. Very nerves. Im a size 8 and cheat an A. what would be a good size? Has any one has BA at TCI with either Dr lee or any other? Feed back?

Hi Girls,

Just wanted to let you all know that I had my consult with Dr Lee on Friday, and was a tad nervous and hesitant going with a surgeon that I could not find much feedback on. I was put to ease by his knowledge, general demeanor, experience and personality. I believe Dr Lee also has experience with breast reconstructions which is a BIG plus in my eyes, and I have been told that he is a bit of a perfectionist :)

At my consult he talked about his own views and wants in regards to performing BA's, and being a surgeon... His rates of complication etc... and I also liked how he did tell me when he thought a certain size implant wouldnt be suitable for me - lets face it, we want an honest surgeon.

I am 167cm and approximately 55kg, a normal small 10B - I will be going with 330 or 360 HP or XHP on friday (YAY, SURGERY ON THE 28TH of NOV) and am leaning towards maybe going with the 360 HP to keep a more natural look.

Wish me luck ;)