Sign in to follow this  
CLAMDOWN

Fake tan for face that can be bought in store

I would love to get recommendations for fake tan for my face that might be less likely to make me break out. I know most of them would be formulated already to be better for the face but first-hand knowledge is always valuable imo :)

I've used quite a few different gels/lotions/mousses for my body and that's all well and good, but I need something for my face as it's a fair bit lighter and I end up using too much bronzer to make it look more like the rest of my body.

I'm scared to try the facial fake tans because I don't want to end up with horrible clogged pores, so if anyone has had good experiences with any I'd appreciate your feedback :)

When I used to fake tan I would swear by Le Tan in Le Can. I used Deep Bronze for the body and Bronze Glow for the face. I didn't notice any breakouts. I never bothered using special fake tan for the face only.

I have been using Le Tan for ages in the gel lotion and when I asked my husband to buy some for me he bought the can version.. it is seriously amazing. Especially when you use a fake tan mitt. Flawless! I usually combined 1 part fake tan lotion to 2 parts face moisturiser. This way my face isn't stark white compared to my body, and my skin doesn't break out terribly.

I love the le tan mousse rather than in a can. But... Hubby can't stand the smell of it. I'm now using palmers moisturiser with a gradual tan in it. It works quite quickly and has a really nice smell to it. For the face,I just do one less application on my face than what I do to my body.