Sign in to follow this  
Mel.d

Petite girls with similar stats - 300cc's

Hello!! Ive had two consultations with two different doctors now and I have some sort of problem with my breasts that I can ONLY get the implants over the muscle which is a bit annoying. I am a 32B 152cms 48kg and the surgeons have reccomended either 325cc XHP, or the other recommended 300cc Moderate profile (both over the muscle) I did prefer the 300cc Moderate profile better on my body shape compared to the 325cc XHP so I might ask if i can squeeze in 325cc in the mods. I was really annoyed that I couldnt get any bigger than those sizers as i was hoping to get around 400ccs but im at high risk of double bubble

Anyway my question is, for all you ladies that have similar stats (32b and short haha) and went around the 300cc mark, what size has your boobs turned out to be like? I was really hoping for a D cup. My surgeon reckons I should come out with a D cup in the end, but 300cc does sound TINY :( But, I also found that the moderate profile in 300cc looked bigger than the 325cc XHP! So i gather that going mods will turn out bigger as they're wider ??

help plzzzzzzzzz

I am 146cm & 46kgs. I wore a 32b but only needed the b for width, my actual boobs didn't even fill an A cup.

I went 325cc high profile dual plane and am now a 10e. Any bigger would have been too big for me I think. Even with the high profiles I have plenty of side boob :-)

Oh my gosh that sounds amazing how lucky!! and we are quiet similar!! although i have wide hips so the mods just made it all look nice and in proportion! :) hopefully i have a similar outcome to you!