Sign in to follow this  
teegsb

Boob greed pre-op, oh dear!

Hi lovely ladies,

I don't know whether I am just having a momentary worry but I am starting to get a little concerned that I may not have been offered the biggest implant possible for me.

I am 158cms tall and 62kgs and very curvy in my hips and bottom and wanted to even this out up top. I have a BWD of 12.1 and was told that 390 was the biggest he'd like to go with me.

Is there anyone similar to me that has been able to go bigger??

I have music to your ears! I'm 12.2 BWD and was told only 420 however on the day begged and got 460! Ha ha.

Express your concern and you will be able to go up at least one size, Dr Val is pretty generous too if you are clear with your expectations. Call tomorrow and express your concern and they can put aside a 420 for you so on surgery day if you are able to you can go up a size.

Oh Jasmine thank you! I don't know whether he heard my partners natural idea a bit more than my proportional idea. I just don't know if 390 is going to get me to proportional. I am REALLY curvy in the hips and bum. I am happy with HP as the XHP looked ridiculous on me, but I think I would like a few more ccs if I can squeeze them in!

From memory my BWD was 11.5 -12 and i am 164cms and 50kgs and I'm allowed to go up to 500 HP's. all depends on ur surgeon, some are more conservative than others. Hope you get exactly what you want for your body! :)

I think you will still end up with a evened out shape with 390s they are not a small implant at all, what cup size are you starting off as? I used to weigh 64kgs and am 160cm and had 295cc and I think I looked really curvy and balanced xx don't get caught up in the cc hype on this forum, your surgeon is a professional and at the end of the day your a representation of his work so I'm sure he is giving you his best opinion xx you could always get second opinions for peace of mind?

I'm 155cm's and didnt think mine would be big enough either and I wanted to go bigger. I have 375's and ended up with getting a lot out of my CCs - I was going for an overall shape (rather than size) and its worked out to be amazing. Be careful what you wish for - I am much bigger than I anticipated and finding a bra that actually fits / big enough is extremely hard... unless i want to wear maternity bras :( 390 is pretty big as Inde says but it would be good to get another opinion for peace of mind. Xx

Thank you ladies! I think I'll probably have concerns till its done. But I went in trusting Dr Val and I know he only puts his name to good work so I think I should trust him. This lead up to BA is stressful haha.

Bianca's boobs are amazing :)

Yep Biancas are amazing!! I want mine just like that!!! :)

Hehe - thank you ladies! Teegsb feel free to FR me if you want to have a looksy Xx

I am startting to worry a bit about this too because I want to go 550cc and Im a small A cup but want a big implant and I really don't want Dr Val telling me NO I can only have a tiny implant :( I will be so sad if I can't get at least 520cc :( Can I refuse to do the surgery if he wont go the size I want? and I have had very large breasts when I breast fead my babies will that help me get Larger implants and I think my BWD is 13 that means big implants right ?

I am startting to worry a bit about this too because I want to go 550cc and Im a small A cup but want a big implant and I really don't want Dr Val telling me NO I can only have a tiny implant :( I will be so sad if I can't get at least 520cc :( Can I refuse to do the surgery if he wont go the size I want? and I have had very large breasts when I breast fead my babies will that help me get Larger implants and I think my BWD is 13 that means big implants right ?

It depends on a few factors - your BWD, skin thickness, chest and rib cage. Try and go in to the consult as open minded as possible, you might be able to go that big but you might not. Better not to stress until you know for sure + the reasons why you can/can't.

oh course you can refuse to have surgery it's your right - it's your body, think positive and be 100% honest and clear about what you want and what your expectations are from surgery. You surgeon ultimately wants to make you happy but must do this in a safe and ethical way so he wouldn't do anything to risk your health and I'm sure if this was the case you wouldn't go to a dodgy surgeon who would do it and therefore risk your health. Xxx

You can't get 520cc if your body isn't able to hold that size. Your surgeon will know best. I had lots of breast space and a large bwd so was able to fit 500 but if you don't have the right body specs you won't be able to. Consult/a will give you a better idea :)