Sign in to follow this  
sugarbabi

big gap :(

hi girls,

just seeking some advice..

im 6 weeks post op and my boobs have quite a big gap n im a little upset coz i was hoping for some cleavage!

my boobs have always been far apart so is there any way i can bring them closer together or im i just stuck with far apart boobs ?

they look great in a push up bra but wen i have no bra i feel like their almost under my arms :(

also what does fluffing mean ?

Fluffing means your muscle is gradually releasing the implant. At first your muscle (if u went under) is hanging on tight to the implant, but eventually it let's go slowly and u fluff. I fluffed within the first two weeks. Just read you went overs...I'm not really sure what fluffs if you went overs lol, I never looked into that as I never had enough tissue for overs.

My surgeon pointed out my gap in my consultation and asked if it bothered me. He then said that implants wouldn't close the gap and if you have a gap to start with you will pretty much always have a gap. I'm not wearing underwire bras yet but I'm sure when I do I will get awesome cleavage and yours will be the same:)

hi girls,

just seeking some advice..

im 6 weeks post op and my boobs have quite a big gap n im a little upset coz i was hoping for some cleavage!

my boobs have always been far apart so is there any way i can bring them closer together or im i just stuck with far apart boobs ?

they look great in a push up bra but wen i have no bra i feel like their almost under my arms :(

also what does fluffing mean ?

I'm sorry, I don't have any answers about the gap, but pic attached is about drop n fluffing :rolleyes:

post-9322-140437353643_thumb.jpg

Your surgeons haven't told you the truth. They could have released some of the muscle to allow the implants to be closer together. I had some muscle released to do this. There is the risk of uniboob if the surgeon is not experienced enough and releases to much.

Saying this if you had far apart breast to begin, there is only so much they could release so the implant would sit nicely still central under the nipple. To get more cleavage they would need to address the nipple position and also the muscle attachment.

Wantbbs, you cant change anatomy - you can enhance it hence why my surgeon cut along my sternum to allow the implant to jut into 'the gap' but if you have a gap naturally you most likely will after implants. I don't think surgeons lie, they are experts, we however must be clear about our wants and expectations from our surgery and not just assume with implants we will lose the gap.