Sign in to follow this  
Sophieschick

So I'm cutting it fine

Yeah, so my body has thrown a curve ball and decided to get my period, my surgery is in 6 days and I'm sure that ill be over my period by then, but incase I have a rouge period where it's still going...what happens with surgery? Does it still go ahead or do I have to tell the nurse??

Hi! Ok, so my perod was supposed to be all over by 2nd of November and it never came, then on the 9th (3 days before surgery I started getting spots. So was freaking out majority as my doctor said no surgery if I have periods I went to the local pharmacy and ask for something to stop period. They ll give you pills that would cost around 100baht (if you are doing this in Thailand). You have to take them three times a day. And well I was all sweet. I told the doctor on the day that I was taking them. So do that and you ll be ok.

When I last had surgery back in 1998 I had my period, they made me wear the disposable undies and a pad (no tampon allowed probably since the surgery was about 6hrs and i would be out of it for a while after). You'll probably be finishing up by day 6 anyway and you might get away with nothing as it's a pretty quick operation.