Sign in to follow this  
Teeeleee

Want more roundness

What kind of implants and placement have you got? The skinnier I get the rounder and more defined my boobs get, some pills make your boobs bigger too, overall with my rounds I get that bra look ever without one on, I'm interested to know what you've got

I got 375cc HP overs round. He went over because of the way my boobs sagged (had 2 kids) said it would fill them out more. I am happy with them but just want them a little higher/rounder at the topi reckon I probably would get that look with a bra but I wanted it without a bra.

Also I'm worries that if I loose weight I'll lose natural beast tissue and my sign will sag or you'll be able to see the implant

Well with teardrops it's understandable if you don't have upper pole but I can understand the fear of losing weight and losing natural breast tissue, I have but it's made the implants show more so I don't mind, but I haven't had kids yet, if you did get a sag a mini lift is an option would you get more surgery or it's not that big of a concern?

I got 375cc HP overs round. He went over because of the way my boobs sagged (had 2 kids) said it would fill them out more. I am happy with them but just want them a little higher/rounder at the topi reckon I probably would get that look with a bra but I wanted it without a bra.

Also I'm worries that if I loose weight I'll lose natural beast tissue and my sign will sag or you'll be able to see the implant

It might be the initial sag you had that is stopping the upper pole fullness as an implant can only slightly lift the breast.