Sign in to follow this  
mayhem

Dr Paul Quinn Perth - Highly Recommend!

When searching for my surgeon, I couldn't find much on here about Dr Paul Quinn, so I wanted to add my experience.

I had my BA with Paul Quinn almost a week ago and can highly recommend him! He is a lovely man, not too conservative, very happy to give you the outcome you desire, but also careful to use his knowledge and experience to ensure risks are minimized. If you want big boobs, he will measure you up and give his expert opinion on the biggest implant that he would be comfortable using in your body without causing complications. He is open to do Over the muscle, but does prefer Under the muscle (unless by choice or lifestyle reasons you want Overs) and the choice is yours in regards to anatomicals or rounds.

He is listed on the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a perfectionist with his work. He has heaps of photos on his computer of his work which he is happy to show you to help with your decisions.

I have no hesitation in recommending him as your Perth BA Surgeon. :)

Thanks so much for posting your experience, I think you messaged me when you first started looking into him? Hope your recovering goes smoothly & I'm definitely going to book a consult for sure!

Thanks Mayhem that's great to know! Do you mind if I ask how much your surgery ended up costing?I'm with Olive92 I'll be booking a consult too!

No probs at all, all up with Meds and an overnight stay it ended up being $12K. That's pretty much similar to most surgeons although some are a little more than that. :) oh and I just got a notification of FR, so will accept now! :) X