Sign in to follow this  
Kazza

I can run....in heels...with boobs

As I got back to work this afternoon after being out on the road I was walking to the lifts I could see a taxi driver and a paraplegic trying to get out of the taxi, anyway what happened next had me feeling a little useless and embarrassed.

The taxi driver didn't think to put the brakes on the wheelchair for his passenger to get into from the taxi and next thing the wheelchair went flying backwards and the paraplegic went flat on his back,

I ran over to assist but then quickly realised I could not help lift him because of my boobs and I haven't lifted anything heavier than a clothes basket plus a few groceries since so was scared also I did panic, so i have raced up two flights of stairs in heels grabbed some staff to assist then whilst they are lifting the man I'm standing there thinking to myself I can run in heels with boobs, I could have picked him up, I felt terrible and the worst part was there where men walking around him not even trying to attempt to get him back up, gee I was mad if I wasn't at work I would have let a few F bombs fly I can't believe the ignorance of some people, I had a tear in my eye for this young man how embarrassed would he have felt laying on the car park with his pride beside him and not one MAN assisted except a young lady...grrrrr I could keep going but it is infuriating me...

Sorry had to get that out... :)

You know some people are just bastards, that annoys me! It was good that you were there go get help for him chicky very proud of you. I cant even run in heels without the boobs so you did well!

Awwwww you so lovely. Ive eaosed my boys this way to. We were walking back to car from woolies with our trolley and an elderly gentlemans plastic bag broke and all hos groceries went everywer, without a word my boys went running over picked them up and walked back to this mans car. I was so proud. Another time my neighbour who is in his 60s ride on mower got stuck so my boy rushed over and helped him out of the ditch. Im old sch and ive raised my kids to always be helpful and polite to people no matter what. Good on you.

I can't Beleive how heartless and ignorant some people can be!! It's horrible! You did a beautiful deed and helped all you could so you def feel good about urself for doing the righty, the poor guy, I would have been in tears too, I'm so emotional since becoming a mum! Lol!

and yeah- go you- running in heels, I can't even walk in them these days without rolling my ankle-always in public in front of lots of people haha, I must look like such a ditz!

Thanks ladies it did pull at my heart strings and took a lot to hold back the tears, it breaks me and frustrates me at the same time I can't handle ignorance and I too am raising my kids the same your boys are treasures Libby, credit to you my love ;) xo