Sign in to follow this  
deedee90

Bras and bikinis post ba!

Hey ladies!

Just thought I'd let you post op ladies know that bras n things is having a two for three sale at the moment!! So those of you who are fresh out of post op, you guys can grab a couple of the complete comfort bra. It has removable underwire so you can take out the wire and put them back in when you're good to wear underwire! That's what I did when I was still newly post op.

Also, I just bought two super cute bikinis! I went citybeach to look at some supportive bikinis and nothing [with underwire/support] fit me very well. Must be the implants? So I found these from bnt and they fit soooo good, the cups fit perfectly!! Not to mention super cute!

I don't work there, just love a good bargin and thought I'd share haha I've attached photos =]

xoxo

post-12691-140437354392_thumb.jpg

post-12691-140437354402_thumb.jpg

I just went for my 1st bra shop post BA on sat, I too took advantage of the buy 2 get one free offer BNT also snagging 3 pairs of super gorg panties for $25 as well! The bra in my profile photo is one I just purchased, no padding, very comfortable DD!

Love my incredible new boobs.