Sign in to follow this  
mayhem

Xmas ideas for Hubby/Partner

Ok, so I have some new boobs for Xmas, can anyone please help me with some gift ideas for my hubby!! Why are men so hard to buy for? He's a Blokey Bloke, a fitter, has tatts, a V8 man, rides Harley's and oddly enough with this combo, he loves technology and is really good with it & has a strange addiction to cologne (which he buys himself every trip to work Duty-free) Lol! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Ok, so I have some new boobs for Xmas, can anyone please help me with some gift ideas for my hubby!! Why are men so hard to buy for? He's a Blokey Bloke, a fitter, has tatts, a V8 man, rides Harley's and oddly enough with this combo, he loves technology and is really good with it & has a strange addiction to cologne (which he buys himself every trip to work Duty-free) Lol! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
lol my hubby is hard to buy for too but just wanted to say omg my husband is the exact same with cologne at one stage he had 5 bottles of different ones to my one and only perfume bottle? at least nice that they like to smell good hehe

Hey chicky why don't you get him a ipad or something like that and you guys can skype each other when he goes away for work. Ahh I'm picturing the scene from American pie, oh naughty me stop it Kiera.

My hubby is a pain to buy for too, everything he wants he always just goes out and buys. If he hasnt done it already get him a v8 supercar drive he will love it if he is into that kinda thing! My hubby is getting an advanced diving course out on the wrecks off brisbane and a gopro sports camera this year.

Hey chicky why don't you get him a ipad or something like that and you guys can skype each other when he goes away for work. Ahh I'm picturing the scene from American pie, oh naughty me stop it Kiera.

Hehe he has an iPad, we do use Skype alot, but he is 8 hours behind us so he might get caught at work in a bit of a pickle! Lol!

You know my family thinks I'm crazy cos I'm on Boobiebook all day laughing at your comments. Anyone feeling down just come on to Boobiebook I promise you will PYSL! (piss yourself laughing) ahhhh now I'm cracking myself up I really am crazy. Girls I understand if you want to un-friend me lol.

You know my family thinks I'm crazy cos I'm on Boobiebook all day laughing at your comments. Anyone feeling down just come on to Boobiebook I promise you will PYSL! (piss yourself laughing) ahhhh now I'm cracking myself up I really am crazy. Girls I understand if you want to un-friend me lol.

Hahaha KieraN you have me giggling now!

Boobiebook is my new Breast Friend and YOU my dear are the maker of many of my laughs and I LOVE it! Lol!

My husband is getting tities for xmas he's taking 3 weeks off just so he can play with them haha

Well that's a point! I'll just tell him my new tits are also his Xmas present! HAHA

My hubby isn't too bad to buy for. I just listen to him o er the year and see if he mentions a big ticket item he wants. He tends to not just buy those things without discussing it with me. This year Im getting him a telescope for star gazing. Last year I bought him a buddy holly microphone...he like to sing

I agree girls their hard to buy for... One of the girls mentioned a adults electric car, well my brother inlaw sounds like your hubby super blokey super Aussie and of course with a heart of gold, he loves his electric remote controlled helicopters he got one for Christmas and all the boys in my family went outside to have 'landing' challenges - like landing it on a fan or somewhere hard. They all loved it xxx let us know what you get xxx

That sounds cool Inde! Some guys are just big versions of children and most are easily pleased! Lol! We're heading up to Perth over the weekend so will have a looksie at some options! :) Xxx

Hi Mayhem, Hope your recovery is going well. 8 days down woohoo...My partner sounds exactly the same: This is what I got him if it gives you any ideas: MX Gear (jersey, nylons, helmet etc) MX Casual Clothing (Fox Unit Jetpilot etc), Hat, Wallet, Socks, Oakley Sunnies, Ford Formula 1 Driving Experience, Wet n Wild Theme Park Tickets, Movie Tickets, Radio Ear muffs for when operating machines or working on loud cars & bikes, Jet boat ride, Ford GT Memorabilia, Ford Travel Mug, Work Boots, Tools, Gift Vouchers - JB Hifi, Supercheap Auto, Tickets to a race or a concert, Dvds, ITunes voucher, Ipod case & mouse pad (from unit) Ford GT Scotch Glasses, Ford Bar Runner, Jim Beam Bar STools & Table, Jim Beam Bar fridge, Ipad dock / stereo, GYM equipment, Camping stuff Car seat covers, car lovers washing kit etc etc. Hope that is some help & you and hubby have a wonderful xmas xxx

Hi Mayhem, Hope your recovery is going well. 8 days down woohoo...My partner sounds exactly the same: This is what I got him if it gives you any ideas: MX Gear (jersey, nylons, helmet etc) MX Casual Clothing (Fox Unit Jetpilot etc), Hat, Wallet, Socks, Oakley Sunnies, Ford Formula 1 Driving Experience, Wet n Wild Theme Park Tickets, Movie Tickets, Radio Ear muffs for when operating machines or working on loud cars & bikes, Jet boat ride, Ford GT Memorabilia, Ford Travel Mug, Work Boots, Tools, Gift Vouchers - JB Hifi, Supercheap Auto, Tickets to a race or a concert, Dvds, ITunes voucher, Ipod case & mouse pad (from unit) Ford GT Scotch Glasses, Ford Bar Runner, Jim Beam Bar STools & Table, Jim Beam Bar fridge, Ipad dock / stereo, GYM equipment, Camping stuff Car seat covers, car lovers washing kit etc etc. Hope that is some help & you and hubby have a wonderful xmas xxx

Hi Kate!! Great to see you again!! Going slowly with recovery, but getting there! Wow! Some great ideas here! THANYOU!! Very helpful!! U have one lucky man there! Lol! Wishing you and yours a lovely fun filled Xmas too Hun! Xxx