Draining a saline implant

Hi, I have a collapsed left saline breast implant, I can't afford to get them replaced. I'd like to get my right implant drained to at least have a bit of symmetry back & a lovely surgeon suggested I could have this done & then go on a public hospital waiting list which I am keen to do. My question is who would I get to drain the implant? Would my GP be able to it or the people who did the ultra sound (South Coast Radiology) or would a breast surgeon or a plastic surgeon have to do it?

May 27th, 2017 NSW

  • Answer
    This question currently has no answers.