Single Status Update
Hey Jen, I just realised I hadn't responded to you yet! I am definitely your buddy! Have you confirmed a time with Dr Harwood yet? I assume you'll be going first, as I am going to have a second consult with him on that morning. Then take an hour to make my final decision then surgery. I'm hoping we will only have good recovery notes to swap! I am going for I *think* the 315cc Moderate Profile Over. If booby greed takes hold on the day then it will be the 360cc High Profile Under. I'm hoping to achieve a small D or generous C. Anything than my chest at the moment will be an improvement really Only 40 something days to go!