Sign in to follow this  
hannah

Boobs Tomorrow!

Yay finally getting them tomorrow!

I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be (yet) the only thing I'm thinking about is if I will be able to conceal them as well as I think I can (from work, family etc)

hopefully work is super busy today so I have no more time to over think :)

Yay me too! I'm ofiicially shittin my pants hahahaha.

YAY KieraN!! Ur day has almost arrived!! So excited for you!! Best of luck for tomoro babe, you will be FINE and can't wait to see your pics! Xx

YAY KieraN!! Ur day has almost arrived!! So excited for you!! Best of luck for tomoro babe, you will be FINE and can't wait to see your pics! Xx

Thanks gorgeous! Im gonna burn all my tripple padded bras and chicken fillets and I'm gonna join you girls in the MILF club.

Both hannah and I are booked in with Dr Lee at TCI so we'll see who goes in first. hannah let me know when you know what time your going in.

Good luck hunni how exciting it'll be over before you know it :) thats what time i went in and came out at 3:00 TCI was amazing really happy with them.

Thanks chicky, the few hours before I have to go in will be the longest ever!

How are you feeling today?

goodluck girlies! Hope everything goes well for you both and you rnt in too much pain!

Thanks kaytee! I hope I'm not in much pain tomorrow either but I prob will, oh well I just gotta suck it up for my new hooters.

good luck for tomorrow. I just came out of surgery yesturday and the only time I felt scared was when I went into theatre and layed on the table but they gave me the sedated me straight away so it didn't last long good luck

Thank you! How are you feeling? :)

Yay finally getting them tomorrow!

I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be (yet) the only thing I'm thinking about is if I will be able to conceal them as well as I think I can (from work, family etc)

hopefully work is super busy today so I have no more time to over think :)

Goid luck today!! So exciting :)