Sign in to follow this  
little82

Melbourne girls post op BA

Hi Hun, I had my BA done on Monday afternoon and am feeling pretty good, a little tightness but apart from that I can say that I'm honestly not in any real pain.

Where did you have your BA done & what size did you go?

I got mine done at TCI in Sydney and went 390cc so not too big.

I hope you are feeling better soon, just keep up the pain meds and you should be right xx

I got mine done with Dr jane Patterson in melbourne I got 335cc but have so much rib bruising today and some chest tightness other then that the pain isn't too bad I wish I went bigger lol I had it done Monday morning im dying to exercise

hi little82, firstly congrats on the new you. I see you wrote you wish you went bigger, I have written on here before, I have noticed lets say 80% of girls have boob greed round week one and two, then there boobs change so much and settle in and look gorgeous the boob greed disappears, im not saying this is everyone, just some, I was one also, I had terrible boob greed for 2 weeks, but now at 7 weeks I could not be happier with my results. give yourself time, im sure you look stunning,