Sign in to follow this  
sez_92

Just back from first post-op appointment

Couldn't be happier. I'm 10 days post op now and I got the news I wanted to hear at my appointment - I can start wearing bras (not underwire though obviously) and I don't have to wear the dreaded compression strap all the time! I plan on wearing a soft bra when I'm out and wearing the strap with no bra when at home. My scars are also amazing, barely noticeable. I still have puffy swollen areolas but my surgeon is confident that theyll eventually go down. I'm happy as long as I can cover them with a bra. I bought a soft cup bra in a 10D before surgery as wishful thinking and it fits!!! Even maybe a little small! Lets hope they stay that way when they drop and soften, although I'd still be over the moon with 10C. They suit my proportions so well!

Yeh I started a 10A. Sometimes B with padded bras, in other words not totally flat but not much to work with lol. The surgeon guessed my natural breast was around 100cc and I got 240cc left and 210 right coz my left was smaller

So I'm 12 days out now, theyre still very very hard and I do get muscle aches sometimes usually at the top on the sides or in cleavage area. They look great except my areola are very swollen still but this was always the case for me because I had herniation of breast tissue into the areola as part of my tuberous breast condition. The annoying part is waiting to see if the implants dropping will correct this or whether I'll need to go in for an areola reduction which will involve a scar all the way around. I think it will be worth it though because the areolas always bothered me and were the main reason I got anything done in the first place

Hey sez , did u get overs or unders ? My cousin had tuberous breast n inverted nipple, she was advised by her surgeon he will only do over as under muscle doesn't guarantee the puffy nipples and implant will sit well. Im curious as to what you ended up getting ?

I'm on my mobile and so can't view your signature if the info for your surgery n implant placement is in there .

Im always so curious in diff techniques used to achieve results, sounds like ur doing awesome :)