Sign in to follow this  
Kelly83

How long do you have to wait until you can be bras less?

I'm 3 weeks post op and I was wondering what damage I would do if I went without wearing a bra for a day? They are still very high and I doubt they will sag, I just wanted to know if there was another reason why I have to wear a bra all the time.

@zbags... How did your post op go girl? Nice putting a face to a name lol I met two other ladies to plus another lady that was keen to see my results lol

mine went well I'm pretty much all healed up stitches out which was no pain at all really quick. Dr narupon said his surprised at how well my recovery has gone and that my boobs are soft lol no need for massage I just need to push them toward centre if I really want to deepen my cleavage line which is up to me . N I'm so happy he said the swelling in cleavage is normal.

No no weight training for 6-8 weeks, I can of course do cardio n I'm allowed to do bicep curls but no heavy weight 2kg max lol ..gimme strength lol Neways he was very chuffed with himself and the outcome ...his too cute .

i can swim too lol yippee ... Can wear underwire at 1.5 months, and I'm allowed any sport bra I want n again he loved the Ahh n genie bras so long I double them up. He has also told me they won't move now as they have dropped into pocket where they belong and are pretty much even. He did say perhaps I'm going to fluff n I will deff end up Small E cup :) Excitement lol

Got given more sleeping pills and ant inflammatory coz I was fretting over the swollen cleavage area lol

Such a small small world hey! Your surgeon sounds great!! And you dont have to massage - so good.

Dr Vereewat is on holidays so he arranged for another surgeon to see me.

I was really excited about my follow up today however he wasnt very helpful and didnt have much time for me. I asked some questions before he ducked away. He said swelling is pretty much gone. I showed him a pic of the genie bra and he said i could wear that (thank god!!) but said i couldnt go swimming for another 2 weeks. Said i cant drink for another 2 weeks and excersise for 6? Said i can sunbake as long as the scars are covered.

I forgot to ask about when i can wear an underwire which i am annoyed about now and he didnt give me any indication of what size i will end up being??

I also got replastered and told to take off in a week and apply scar gel. He said the silicone gel pads are better and you can get them at the pharmacy here. I didnt get anymore meds and the sleeping tablets i got the other day dont work. What are the ones you got called?

Oh how freakn annoying ... It's why I didn't end up having dr v he was my original consult but the coordinator lady let me know he was going to be on holidays n wouldn't do my post op care so I was like oookkk find another surgeon.

I'm not sure what these sleeping pills are called they were given it me by dr narupon n these work . I was getting buzzed off them at first but after day 4 they started to work n knock me out good lol . You should have asked for some pills from the surgeon you saw today.

I'm staying in today actually feeling really tired think long day n birthday yesterday was bit much .

I got got ill plastas too but I get to take them off on Sunday he said n use scar gel too.