Sign in to follow this  
bubbleyumbum

why are my boobs so hard ?

Mine were hard for the first 3 months!!

One day I just noticed they were soft, it wasn't a gradual change for me at all. The wait was very frustrating.

If u haven't had kids before it takes longer for your skin to stretch. Also, I hear if you have stronger pec muscles it can also slow the process down.

Gf are ur lady lumps textured overs or unders ? My surgeon reckons the bigger ur boobs were aka more tissue b4 surgery then the softer post n the quicker they will soften. N also if overs they should soften quicker if had good breast tissue before hand. Like I've mentioned b4 2 days post mine were soft as I started with D cup b4 had n the tissue was sufficient.

My 2 cents worth I think all the above partly is true but it really depends on your skin n the individual :)

give them hem time they will get softer, mine are not jiggly but soft to the touch . Weird to explain. Lol

Gf are ur lady lumps textured overs or unders ? My surgeon reckons the bigger ur boobs were aka more tissue b4 surgery then the softer post n the quicker they will soften. N also if overs they should soften quicker if had good breast tissue before hand. Like I've mentioned b4 2 days post mine were soft as I started with D cup b4 had n the tissue was sufficient.

My 2 cents worth I think all the above partly is true but it really depends on your skin n the individual :)

give them hem time they will get softer, mine are not jiggly but soft to the touch . Weird to explain. Lol

this makes sense to more ! The less tissue to start with the more stretching too so everything's tighter from the get go