Sign in to follow this  
pentium

Bra shopping - Best bra shops???

ive bought all mine in DD or E from bras and things, they are awesome quality, they have great sales on right now to, I bought 3 bras for $50 then went back bought a gorgeous bikini for $35 then back again and bought knickers and bra set for $20.

Had a really enjoyable time at Bras n Things today. Ended up walking out with 3 bras purchased (2 I chose myself and 1 the girl picked out for me). Have just bought another 2 from their website as they didn't have them where I live.

Has anybody bought any from Freya? I've been browsing their website and found a few I would like to try. I'll have to go to Melbourne though is the only downside. Also does anybody know how much they cost roughly?

Anyone in Melbourne close to University Hill in Bundoora they have a really good sale on at the moment at the Bendon factory outlet. Bras $20 and underwear $10. I ended up buying 2 Elle Mcpherson intimates bras and matching underwear for $60. I could have bought heaps more!!