Sign in to follow this  
Petal89

Round vs teardrop

Hi girls,

I am extremely flat chested (AA) and have always thought I would need teardrop implants because of this? Is there any petite ladies who have gotten natural results with rounds that could give me some insight?

i have aven been looking on the cosmetic institutes website and it states that they do both round and teardrop shaped implants, however there are no photos of the teardrops... has anyone had teardrop implants done at TCI?

thank you

I've got teardrop implants but not through TCI, all I can say is trust your surgeons recommendations they are the experts in there field and want the best outcome for their patients, I would discuss this with your surgeon on your consult and ask to see some of his work etc but also take in pictures of what you would like and go from there ;) Goodluck

Hi petal I've had both teardrop and rounds. I prefer rounds but it really depend on the overall look you want and also your body shape, if you have small hips then teardrops would probably look more natural but I have big hips and a small waist so I wanted to even out my shape. Just talk to your surgeon and think about how the boobs you want will look on your overall package xx

Your surgeon will suggest what's right for you. But if you are wanting to see pictures of teardrop implants I remember when I was looking up websites before my BA dr miroshniks photos had a lot of teardrop implants so go on his website, you will see lots there. His work is amazing and when choosing my favourite pics from his website a lot where the teardrop implant pictures, but I got rounds, was a 12A very flat chested prior to surgery. Initially thought I would need teardrop also but when I researched I decided on rounds, and my surgeon suggested rounds also. Both style implant look fantastic, just depends what is best for your body and shape. Feel free to add me to see my pics if you like

Hey hun, I have teardrops but with dr miroshnik... Agreed with the other girls trust your surgeon. But I knew I wanted a more natural look and with looking at heaps of pictures I thought tear drops were a better shape for what I wanted :) so I had already made up my mind about placement, shape and size and he confirmed all three so I was on the rite track! :) do your research :) xx

Hi there, I had tear drop implants (from aa completely flat to now e cup). Feel free to have a look at my pictures - I went with Dr. Broadhurst in Brisbane and he knew I was tiny and after a more natural look. Like the girls all said though, your surgeon will know what best suits your body. But with TCI - if you are looking at tear drops, maybe leave some time between consult and surgery as my friend went with TCI and wanted tear drop however coming from Queensland had her surgery booked for 2 days after the consult and they could not get them in time. Her rounds look good though but that's just something to consider.

I wanted tear drop but I also wanted cereform implants which only come in round.

Cereform reduce the risk of cc and are a very natural soft feeling implant. As I wanted a safe and soft implant i went for round cereform and hence sacrificed my desire for tear drop. Everything has its pros and cons.

I don't like that fake look either so I'm hoping my rounds will drop and look more natural.