Sign in to follow this  
Convinced

Waiting time and costs Dr Tony Connell, PerthH

Hi Everyone,

just wondering as I obsess over a BA I want so desperately, but can't do anything about until May this year!

What were everyone's experiences with Tony Connell?

i am hearing only positive things and wondering if anyone had a negative?

also anyone who has seen him for a consult or had their surgery recently, what does he charge for a consult, and what are the waiting times for both Consult and Surgery?

Thanks, I hope you all had a fantastic time bringing in the New Year!

Hey, I had a 4 month waiting time but when I booked my consult I scheduled surgery for 1 week later (no deposit). He is very busy because he does a lot of reconstructive work as well as cosmetic and also works in the public system. The consult cost me $150 and I could claim half on PHI in your consult he does the Vectra scans for you too. He was running quite behind but explains that he sees a lot of breast cancer patients and he needs to be able to listen to them and if they want to take ages consult he won't be rushing them and to be honest with you I couldn't care less if I am waiting a long time to see any sort of Dr because it means that they are being thorough. As for negatives, the only thing I hear is that women don't like that he is fairly conservative when it comes to implants ie he won't do large fake looking breasts. One of the first things he will say in his consult is that he won't do anything that he thinks may cause any type of complication further down the track. In saying that though, I was given the option of 3 size ranges, 255, 325 and 375 (way bigger than I wanted). I haven't heard of any actual negative feedback regarding his surgical skills etc though. I researched a BA for about 2 years before I made my mind up on Tony and that included me considering Thailand and going over east.