Sign in to follow this  
EmmaLeigh

Will they need a BL with the BA?

post-14326-140437354962_thumb.jpg

Hey all,

Sorry if this is too forward.

I've recently decided after years of wanting to get implants to finally make myself happy and do it!

However in the few days I've been on this forum I've noticed a lot of people have required a BL as well so they are able to get a BA. This concerns me. I'm worried about the scars on the boob not just under the crease so I guess I'm asking opinions from those in the know.

Do you think I need one?

I'm a full C but they're saggy.

Im thinking of going to a D maybe a DD.

Also anyone who had the lift, any feedback on those scars?

Thanks in advance, this forum has been a major help already!

post-14326-140437354955_thumb.jpg

Hi and welcome. I'm no expert but from my experience I was told if your nipples are below the crease you'll need a lift. I had one 3mths ago.,the scaring isn't as bad as you think. Feel free to send me a fr so you can check my results. I know some girls who are borderline opted for larger implants to help lift the breast. Get a few opinions just to make sure your comfortable

Hey love. I'm no expert but I would think that u would need a lift. I don't think implants alone would bring ur breast up to where u would like them to be. With the right surgeon, u would barely notice the scars of the lift. Se surgeons work are honestly mind blowing :) I think u would get the best results with a BL xx

Hi EmmaLeigh, I had my BL/BA just over 3 months ago. I was told by my surgeon that If I went a big enough implant that I could get away with just a BA. Now I am thinking that they still sag a bit. I don't think I would have been any happier with a huge implant that filled me out but possibly made my boobs sag even further. Geees I sound confusing. I am quite happy with the result I got, I just feel they could be perkier, but I am 42 & not 22 (oh god I'm suffering with this age thing ATM :() As for the scars have a look at my pic's & avatar. Like I said I'm only 3 months Post op. I think my scars look not too bad, but I suppose it depends how you scar. We're all different.

Hi hun, Im not a doctor but from the pics I would say you need a lift, the scars do heal, you can fr me and see my progress, my scars are healing well, Im happy they sit higher now and i think its better than getting bigger implants because if you do then you will only need a lift later on down the track, good ol gravity to thank for that