Sign in to follow this  
CLAMDOWN

Non-surgical nose shaping with fillers in Brisbane

I would love to hear from anyone who's had non-surgical nose reshaping (particularly around the tip) with fillers.

I have a defined point on the tip of my nose, it’s quite angular in my opinion and I would love to round it off a little as it sticks out so much and is one of the worst things about my face. Has anyone done anything like this, or could recommend somewhere in Brisbane to have this done? I don’t have the money for rhinoplasty and I’m not sure if I’d risk surgery on my face, if something goes wrong it’s a lot harder to hide.

I'll post a pic if I can get a decent one to show how it looks.

Hi love, we do this where I work but the PS is the master of it (he loves noses)! He only does fillers if someone requests him (it's no extra cost). We are on the GC but he is on the board for fillers and teaches around Aus about them. He is involved in a study at the moment about this and Asian noses.

Thanks :) could I ask please for a PM with the name of your PS, if that's ok? I'd love to get my lips done again soon as well since it's been almost five months and I want them bigger (I only had 1mL at first).

hi all,

Im so excited im finally going to do it, im currently an a cup and wanna go to a dd cup i would really appreciate some pics of anyone who has didi the same thing with dr tang or anyone just to get an idea, also im heading toward teardrop for the naturalness can u pls state if they are teardrop or round, ive read through lots of posts and love the way we can help each other like this its great..

Thank u all

lol I don't do it myself I get one of the other nurses to do it. I prefer actual Botox :)

we charge $15.50 a unit full price or $11.90 on the club (costs $100 to join but you save on Botox and fillers plus freebies). Probably not really applicable to you in melbs! You'll probably get it cheaper in Sydney ;)

Oh that's awesome!!

i get the same. But I haven't had too much to stop my eyebrows moving lol. I get 25between the eyes and 25units on my forehead. I want my crows feet done next time too