jazziegirl

dual plane

From my understanding the bottom of the implant is over the muscle which will give it a bit more of a 'lift' but the upper is under the muscle so it still has the perks of under the muscle placement such as it being softer and there's less chance of seeing the outsides of the implant. I'm not to sure on the recovery, I'm booked in December. Hope that helps a little, if you google the placement it should show you a diagram :)

From my understanding the bottom of the implant is over the muscle which will give it a bit more of a 'lift' but the upper is under the muscle so it still has the perks of under the muscle placement such as it being softer and there's less chance of seeing the outsides of the implant. I'm not to sure on the recovery, I'm booked in December. Hope that helps a little, if you google the placement it should show you a diagram :)

Yep, Dr Boonchai has said dual plane for me. I just have skin in my upper pole, no fat, so it will be either that or completely under. No way l would be able to go above the muscle cos you would see my implants lol. 

I had dual plane as I had no upper pole but breast tissue under this gave me back fullness on upper pole. I couldn't tell you if hurts more than unders or overs but I had minimal pain only more like pressure if you have breast fed before I can tell you it's like when your breasts engorge with milk before feeding tightness