Domino

350cc big enough?

Hi, im just wanting to know if people got the size they were after with 350cc? See below for my measurments. I have surgery on Wednesday next week and I'm having last minute freak outs, it's just so hard to try and work out what size I will end up. Thanks

What is your breast width? I think it depends on that and your overall measurements as to whether its 'big enough'. For instance, my breast width is only 12.5cm, my PS felt that the biggest I could go was the natrelle 325/295cc anatomical implants, they have a width of 12cm so he wasn't even sure if he would fit those. They have given me a great shape and projection.

What is your height and clothing size? If you want to see my images send me through a FR, I've not put many up but you can see from my images what a smaller than 350cc implant will give you. Are you at all concerned about coming out too big? This was a huge concern for me so I wouldn't have wanted to go bigger…but other people would rather be bigger than smaller in which case I'd probably push to a 360/375cc

I'm 178cm tall, 63kg and a size 10. I like the natural looking gifted in the boob department look . I use to be like that before breast feeding, I was always a c then a dd with breastfeeding now a b/small c. Thanks for your reply I will send you a fr

I'm 178cm tall, 63kg and a size 10. I like the natural looking gifted in the boob department look . I use to be like that before breast feeding, I was always a c then a dd with breastfeeding now a b/small c. Thanks for your reply I will send you a fr

Hey there, I'm similar stats to you and got the 365cc (although was more a 10a). Also had breast width of 12.5. Send friend request to see my pics if you'd like

I think 350cc would give you a good outcome, you sound like you have a bit more breast tissue than I had going into my BA and you are just slightly taller and a bigger frame. I would think based on that the 350cc would fill you back out to a good C/D cup, are you getting a moderate or high profile on them? The Natrelle are great thats what I have and whenever I find a pair I really like on here they are often the Natrelles!