bikini_addict88

Successful Revision & BA in Phuket with Dr Piyapas

I have just arrived back home after having breast revision and bigger implants put in. I've posted my previous story as to what happened with my last surgery which you'll be able to find in my profile posts. I went through an Australian cosmetic tour group for my surgery at Bangkok Hospital Phuket with Dr Piyapas. Going in I had no idea what size I could potentially go as I wasn't able to try on the implants like you normally would in your consultation. So what I did was put the implant in the middle of my chest and turned to the side to see how much projection it would have. My implants at the time were 345cc and my desired outcome would be to have more projection and hopefully a cleavage as they sat very far apart. I was very shocked when Dr Piyapas first suggested 500cc but then went on to say 550cc. He explained that in order to achieve the outcome I was hoping for I would at least need to go 500cc as 450cc is really only a shot glass more and would be more wider and not so much projection. He then showed me all the implants to compare 350, 400, 450, 500 and 550. Dr Piyapas is quite conservative and he understood exactly what I wanted, I trusted in him that his decision was the right one and was happy to go ahead with his choice. He wasn't sure whether I would end up with 500 or 550cc as my skin is quite thin, I would find out when I wake up. I understand why he is nicknamed 'Prince Charming', he truly is a gentleman and shows so much care towards his clients. I arrived in Phuket on Friday night the 12th September and my surgery was on Tuesday 16th which was lucky because I got really sick in the lead up to going away. Departure was Wednesday 24th and during this time I had 2 follow ups. My surgery went very well, my room was massive with a sofa bed for my partner to stay on, a lounge chair, wifi, small kitchen area, safe, seating area and my own bathroom. Going into surgery I became emotional and cried, the nurses were so sweet and wiped my tears away, reassuring me that everything will be ok. When Dr Piyapas came in he held my hand and was stroking my arm till the anaesthetic kicked in. When I woke up the first thing I did was yell out "what size did I get?!" The nurse ran over to make sure I was ok then showed me my information sheet that read "550cc". Haha awesome! Then I fell back asleep and remember being wheeled back to my room. All of a sudden I had this metal taste in my mouth, it started watering then BAM..I vomited. Lucky it was all just clear fluid and the nurses had a bucket near by. They even held a water bottle with a straw to my mouth to keep me hydrated. Throughout the night the nurses came in every so often to check on me, each time they would explain what they were doing so you didn't feel like your space was being invaded. Because I was so out of it it wasn't a bothersome at all when they came into my room. The next morning Dr Piyapas came to see me to remove my drains. This is what I was dreading the most as last time it hurt like a bi*c#!!!! It's not the most pleasant feeling and they made a weird sound as they came out, like when a kettle reaches boiling point. I may have yelped for a few seconds but that was the worst of it. I was allowed to check out at 11am and the hospital organises all your drop offs and pick ups. I cannot speak highly enough of the service I received, their level of professionalism is incredible and the facilities are in my opinion, much more better than here in Australia. Obviously each individuals experience can differentriate but having experienced both Australia and overseas surgeries, I wish I went abroad the first time and didn't waste my money. Alot of people were concerned 550cc was going to be 'too big', but it really does show that everyones body is different and they're perfectly in proportion with my body as I am quite tall and have hips and a booty. Also, it shouldn't matter other people think. I've realised that alot of people form opinions which can be negative and it's purely because they haven't been educated on the procedure. It's the same as a diet, what works for one person may not work for another. I'm recovering really well and don't have any pain, after I was released from hospital I walked to the next street of my hotel to have some lunch. It's more discomfort than anything where the incision is (under my crease). At the hospital I bought healing cream for my scars which I can start using once the wound has closed up. This cost about $100 AUS. TIP: Make sure you request a medical cerificate from your surgeon to take on the plane home with you otherwise you wont be allowed to fly home, this is an airline condition and is very important. I hope this is helpful to some of you and if there is anything I can assist with, please don't hesitate to inbox me :) Goodluck with all your research ladies, i've loved reading all your stories xx

HI Bikini Addict,

Thank you for sharing your story. I just had a read of your previous experience. Isn't it amazing - People worry about overseas surgery but there are success stories and unhappy customers overseas and here! Can I ask, did you have to pay more having a revision, rather than a straight forward BA? Sending you a FR and hope the recovery goes well for you :)

Glad everything went so well for you! It might be a dumb question but how does the airline know that you have had surgery unless you tell them? I can't recall it being on the departure card. Rest up and heal well! x

Hi :) thanks for your review! Im having surgery with dr piyapas 13th october, so nervous! Glad to hear everything went so well for you second time round. Good luck for the rest of your recovery! xx

It's natural to feel nervous, it's such a major thing we are choosing to put our bodies through and we all experience it differently, but once they're settled and the tough part is over, you'll be absolutely in love.

Dr Piyapas is a wonderful man who has dedicated his life to making women beautiful, he said that this is what he was born to do.

Good luck with your surgery and have an amazing time xx

No question is a dumb question ;)

Yeah it's not on the departure card but you're meant to notify the airline because 'if' something did happen to you mid air, your law suit would not be valid because it wasn't cleared by the airline.

When i was checking my bags in they asked me to lift my luggage but i said i just had to wait for my partner to do it for me. Then during conversation they just asked how my holiday was and if it were a honeymoon. I joked and said, no no, some holiday and i got new boobies. She instantly changed and was like "ohhh you have document? otherwise you may not flight". Lucky I had something that showed I had surgery and the airline got the ok.

Also me opening my mouth which gave me a little scare.

I haven't really stopped since my surgery, had rest while in Phuket but when I got home it was straight back into work. It doesn't even feel like anything now and the discomfort feeling has now gone yay!

xxx

Glad everything went so well for you! It might be a dumb question but how does the airline know that you have had surgery unless you tell them? I can't recall it being on the departure card. Rest up and heal well! x