lillmizz

Destination Beauty ??

Ive read a lot of negative experiences people have had using DB.  

Do any other companies offer flyback cover for CC ?

I asked Cosmeditours and they said there hospitals in Thailand don't offer flyback cover.

I went with Medimakeovers but I am unsure about the CC cover as I had a BR.

Having said that I took out medical tourism insurance with Global Protective Solutions who do cover CC and fly back cover.

I am under the impression that no medical tourism agency would cover CC therefore medical tourism insurance is a great alternative :)  Mine cost about $400

I went through destination Beauty back in June 2013. I had Dr Kasemsak Pyungtansup. I was very disappointed. When I first got there Prao had given me the wrong consultation time so I waited for over an hour for them to sort that out. Which I then had to leave and come back for it. When I came back the Dr didn't even explain to me what was going on. The operation went fine and I had no complications and healed well but when I mentioned the problem I thought I had before i left they just said to me they are still healing. A load of crap, my implants where put in the wrong spot so they are up way too high, my augmentation (which I found out from an surgeon in Australia I didn't need) was horrible my nipples are uneven and my breast still sag really bad!!! I went and had a chat to a surgeon last year only when it just come up to the 1 year. They agreed with my issues. They contacted the hospital and surgeon but when they asked for composition for me they got no reply as I never had any replies to my emails. I would never recommend anyone to go overseas for breast!!!

I booked with Destination Beauty and my surgery is this Friday. I have had a really good experience with them so far - they've answered all my questions thoroughly and even suggested I have surgery in Bangkok as opposed the Phuket (which I originally asked for) saving me a few thousand dollars. The surgeon I am booked in with sounds even better than my original one too.

I am also booked with Destination Beauty have surgery on Monday 27th. I am having a breat reduction and arm lift. Was to have implants also but dr decided he wanted me to wait 6 months before he will do implants.

i am super excited but nervous at the same time.

good luck for friday Pip

Hope your surgery went well!

I had mine a few days ago and Destination Beauty have been amazing! There was someone from Destination Beauty at the hospital to help me with the consultation + medical tests (really helpful with translating, especially with the accountant). I also received a follow up email today with helpful advice and to check in on me. I'd definitely recommend Destination Beauty. Only thing I regret is not booking transfers through them because the taxi drivers can be rough on the road and that doesn't help with a healing face.