millimoo

SAD :(

Well that was my thoughts too! I have had several email consults etc with photos and all info given ect and no one said anything but this was my first in room consult! I am 99% sure I will book with TCI now but worried after today.... ( as I am flying interstate to them) :( 

Hmmm, I'd visit your GP and get a 'health check' and opinion from them. Obviously you want reassurance that this was a personal opinion of that surgeon alone. I'm not a big person at all but weight was never an issue with doing the surgery it was more a consideration in what size my body can handle.

Thanks all :) I have done the BMI test and I am in a healthy weight range from 55-75kg so I am inside that not under.... I have spoken with GP about my medical issues etc prior to todays consult and he assured me I would be fine even with my blood disorder so.... Hoping I just hit this surgeon on a bad day?? Well he didn't make me feel confident with him so it is a definite no for him!! 

That's good millimoo - at least you got something out of it! You definitely want to be confident in your surgeon :).

I'm interstate travelling to TCI too, I never considered sizing to be an issue (unless of course I was heavily over or under weight). My BMI is just under what is considered the healthy range (which if you saw me, you would agree is ridiculous) and I have zero doubts about surgery going ahead :)

Nope, I wasn't told that either. My surgeon knew I was doing a bikini como and would be underweight on the day of my op but he was still happy to do it. I had approx 9-10% body fat which is quite low for a woman. I'd be trying another surgeon.

I'm similar stats: 172cm but 56kg and was told that the skinnier I get, the higher chance of visible rippling and seeing the edges of the implants. It was never said in a way that suggested id not be candidate for the op tho. I saw 3 surgeons and neither had an issue. I'd get another opinion if I were you...

No not at all  :) I am 172cm tall and weigh 58kg at the moment... 

im 170cm and was 49kg on the day of surgery.... get more opinions hun, your no way to skinny to have it done!!! You sound like you are the perfect weight for your stats. I needed to put on a few kilos and happy to say i have now but it was never ever said i couldn't do it at my then current weight. 

Cheerios?? Sorry am I reading it as a bad thing or good thing?

It's a bad thing for you, but I would love to be told I was too skinny- catch 22 hey! I would def. get another opinion though. What size were you after? Maybe your surgeon thought you were to skinny for the size you wanted? Or did they sat flat out 'no'?

All good had a phone consult again today re weight etc and no probs with them ( they said never said no to someone for being skinny.... and that my stats are fine!!) , no probs with TCI so I honestly think that surgeon was just not meant to be!! Well for me anyhow..... So I have taken the big step and booked in my back to back consult with Dr Nguyen on the 10th and 11th OP eeekkkk so excited!!! 10 weeks till new boobies woohoooo :)!!!! Thank you all for your support and advice etc xxoo P.S how do I put the Ticker thing on...? Will see if I can work it out??

P.S I am aiming for a D cup ;) Fingers crossed!! And I have sent Friend requests I think?? I hope thats ok?? I just clicked add me as friend... I am still trying to navigate this forum, I thought I added friends but can't see where....? :/

All good had a phone consult again today re weight etc and no probs with them ( they said never said no to someone for being skinny.... and that my stats are fine!!) , no probs with TCI so I honestly think that surgeon was just not meant to be!! Well for me anyhow..... So I have taken the big step and booked in my back to back consult with Dr Nguyen on the 10th and 11th OP eeekkkk so excited!!! 10 weeks till new boobies woohoooo :)!!!! Thank you all for your support and advice etc xxoo P.S how do I put the Ticker thing on...? Will see if I can work it out??

I am booked in with Dr Nguyen for surgery 31 October. He was amazing at the consult, I am sure you will love him. I have sent you a friend request to keep in touch.

people have to accept them first hun, then you should see in friends list. ill accept now :)

OK great thanks :) Silly me lol I have now just found where all my FR are that I needed to accept! I will work this forum out soon I hope!! LOL