blissful

Having a size freak out..

Hi I am having my BA on the 31st oct, I am 59kg 171cm. I am worried 390 allergan anatomicals (dual plane) are going to be too big!! I want to have a natural look and my surgeon is very supportive and conservative in sizing but just freaking out that lots of people will know I have had a BA ( small town, know everyone!) I have my pre op in my gallery if anyone has similar stats can you reassure me?

I am 54kg and 165cm, so a little smaller than you with a small BWD of 12.5cm. I went with 295 and 325cc's allergen anatomicals with dual plane placement as well. I had less breast tissue than you, it's look like I'll measure at a 10D. For me I also didn't want to be too big and I am pleased I can put the right bra on and make my boobs pop or I can just wear regular support and have them out of the way so to speak. Currently in my post op bras I look similar to how I did with the huge amount of padding I used to use. 
Did your PS have vectra imaging or sizers? I would think somewhere in the 300cc-400cc range would be correct for you based on what I see on this forum. 

Thank you, I have a fair amount of breast tissue but it has lost ALL volume from breast feeding 3 babies. I know I want to be able to put on clothes and not be all boob, I think I need to trust him! I had option of 370 or 390 I think I may call tomorrow and go with 370!

Hey blissfull, I am on 31st October too! So exciting, who is doing your op? Most surgeons will have both sizes on hand and run through with you again on day of surgery. Share your concerns with your surgeon, and see what he says, if you have been wearing padded bras and/or chicken fillets, chances are people may not notice anyway as surgery will give you a similar look without the hassle!

Just be open, and if you trust your surgeon all should turn out well!

There is no way 390 would be too big, on anyone really. That's a great size for the look you're going for it's normal to have these panics so close to surgery

I agree with don. No way it's too big. Plus when it's under the muscle you loose about 50cc anyway.

Thanks for all the replies. Feeling better about things this morning, I had 2 comments from friends yesterday saying wow that's big! But I know the surgeon decided on that size for a reason. I am getting high profile.

Will be the perfect size. I am 53 kg & 166cm and didn't even fill an 'A' cup after breast feeding 3 babies and had 375cc. I didn't tell my Mum or anyone at work and no one has even noticed yet. In clothes they just get lost. So you can hide them when you want to. At the moment I am fitting a 10DD. Before I had boobs I thought DD's were huge but seriously it's not big at all. I would go the bigger size for sure.

I went with 360cc's and wish I'd gone bigger. I am 58kg and 168cm tall. I was an a cup. I'm measuring a d cup now (just 9days post op) but I look like a c cup. I didn't tell my mum either, nor family members! I was around them last night and of course no one could tell ! I actually look slightly smaller than with my padded bras! I'm seeing my Dr next week to see when I can go bigger. I had so many people tell me to go bigger, but I got scared. So I'm assuring you - you won't be upset going the bigger size. Regret is a hard thing to get over spending so much money.

I had the option of going 520 or 450. I came here for advice and 99% said ur so lucky to be able to go that big straight up. But I freaked out in the last minute before surgery and said 450. The minute I woke up I felt regretful. I think I need to have revision surgery soon to manually drop my implants as they r still to high (4months post op) and I will ask for a quote on getting larger implants at the same time

I had the option of going 520 or 450. I came here for advice and 99% said ur so lucky to be able to go that big straight up. But I freaked out in the last minute before surgery and said 450. The minute I woke up I felt regretful. I think I need to have revision surgery soon to manually drop my implants as they r still to high (4months post op) and I will ask for a quote on getting larger implants at the same time

yep me too ! I was booked in for 500 panicked last minute got 450 :(