GCgirl_newboobs

When can I spray tan??

Hey there

I'm only 4 days post op with BL & BA

When can I spray tan how long did you wait?

Can I double up the tape or is it to early after maybe a week?

I don't want to risk a infection over something that's not a massive deal I'm just super albino right now can see all my veins like a road map haha and a tan I feel will cheer me up.

Xx

Congratulations on your new boobs! I haven't had mine done yet but my post op information says I can return to spray tanning after 6 weeks. In saying that I know a number of women who returned to it after a week or 2 and just made sure their incisions were covered properly.

It's best to check your surgeons preference, I know I plan on sticking with my instructions :)

Hoping to bump this post up!! Im 8 days post op and going away over the weekend to the beach and im dyinggggg to be tanned to show off the new assets ;). Does anyone else have any feedback regarding spraytanning post op? I would keep my incisions covered with those giant circle pad things (those thick eye makeup remover cotton thingos??) and tape just to be safe!