Sign in to follow this  
Mumxofx3

Quick question

Ok so I had 420cc put in 5 months ago and they are still sitting higher than I would like hardly any lower pole still. Unless I pull my shoulders back it up with hands on hips ( can't walk around like that all day lol) I would like to upgrade in a few years. Now I honestly that my crease should have been lowered for the implamts as it seems really high up and close proximity to my under arm. My question is can my crease be lowered with a revision?? Or now I have been cut open will it have to be done through same incision site?

Hi im wondering the same thing. Im 4 months post op with 450 unders. They sit so high, like better than an u push up bra lol. Nipples low down. And yes u can have revision to fix this. Its sometimes called a manual drop. My worry is that my existing scar will no longer be within the crease, but then move half way up the under side of my breast. More money + a more obvious scar isnt so tempting

Yeah I massage mine still and they are in the bottom of the pocket I can feel the implamt down there I just don't have a very big g lower pocket =( surgeon just says they are perky even though when I stand normal without stretching shoulder up or back they are still snoopy looking. I was also sent a strap by a lovely girl on here and it didn't help much =(

Hi there

I'm not sure if this will help to answer your question, but waht happened with me is this...

I had my 2nd ba 3 wks ago and my ps said that she needs to raise my crease as I had bottomed out with my old implants, however I selected a higher profile implant than the one she suggested and was told that if I were to proceed with that implant nothing can be done about correcting my crease as I do not have enough skin flap so the scars will remain in the exact same position (on the lower part of my breast) as opposed to in the crease.

My PS cut through the same old scar and did not make any new incisions and I'm very happy with her decision to do so even though the scars are not in my crease, at least I don't have 2 scars on my breast.

I'd say it all depends on the size and profile implant you select as well as your stats as to how your PS tackles your revision.

All the best and I hope this helps

I would have to go through a different surgeon for revision as I went with TCI so I would have to go with Dr dona. I don't mind 2 scars as its only me and my partner that sees them. I don't have a bikini body ( need tummy tuck for stretch marks)

Dr Tang told me he would wave his fee's if I needed to fix a complication but I would have to pay $2000 theatre fees. He told me this in my pre op consultation. And im sure this would fall under a complication seeing as it is the surgeons mistake by making the pocket too high. Have u asked them yet? Im going to send through some pics to them soon too. I dont think its a complicated revision. Its not like its capsulectomy or symmastia. He just needs the make the pocket lower